About the Role
Community Associate is the welcoming face that every member and guest will see on their arrival to the space and ensures every person entering the building has the best experience of Rise. They know our members best and create valuable relationships and bring the ‘fun’ to the space.
Goals and Objectives
- Support the Community Management team to achieve a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members.
- Bring fun and energy to the space
- Ensure external communications (newsletter, social media, event promotions) are active and accurate
- Be present at the reception desk to ensure every guest is greeted in the Rise way
- Report and recognise any building issues
Duties and Responsibilities
Greeting /Point of Contact
- Ensure every person is greeted hospitably and a high customer service level is maintained
- Ensure that all promotional and community focused news is current and live on appropriate platforms including social media, ActivDS and newsletter
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer enquiry to additional resources
- Ensure any emails are responded to within 24 hours
- Lead community initiatives like member social events
- Lead on member onboarding and collect accurate information
- Deliver any letters and parcels to members as they arrive
- Keep the members portal and members channel (slack) updated and continuously add to it’s offers
- Find local business to give Rise members offers and discounts
Events and Community Management
- Diary management fpr external bookings in the Auditorium, ensuring the correct booking procedure is followed and accurate and ample information is collated
- Create artwork and ensure literature for event is accurate and live
- Lead on social media to promote the community feel at Rise
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages
- Prepare weekly newsletter
- Be comfortable and knowledgeable on rise to be able to confidently deliver the welcome speech at events
Building Operations and Management
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare member welcome gifts
- Identify issues for escalation to GM and document accordingly
- Help prepare reporting for the General Manager
- Support in any research tasks required
- Undertake site tours when required
Experience and Requirements
- Customer service or hospitality experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Proficient computer skills
Rise is a community of the world’s best and brightest thinkers and doers, start-ups and experts, working together to create the future of digital transformation and financial services. Providing meeting and event space on top of innovative programmes.
Our five global sites are a place for you to share, inspire and create; London, New York, Tel Aviv, Mumbai & Vilnius.
Sponsored by Barclays, Rise is at the forefront of the current wave of transformation disrupting and reinvigorating the world of finance, led by new entrepreneurial individuals.
Through the global network, they deliver numerous programmes that facilitate engagement between Barclays, a trusted financial institution for over 300 years, and new technologically-minded start-ups and digital transformers, determined to solve existing problems and tackle new obstacles together.
Rise has three main areas
Events – Offering free venue hire for FinTech and Innovation events with world class technology.
Accelerator - An intensive 13-week programme designed to fast-track the next generation of innovative FinTech
Co creating space - Rise is a community of the world’s brightest thinkers and doers, working together to create the future of financial technology