With thousands of beautiful spaces built for travel and life, Sonder is transforming the future of hospitality. Each Sonder is purposefully selected, designed and maintained - customized to reflect the vibe of its neighborhood. Whether your stay is two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Sonder ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, and over 200 other quality standards, we’re taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Sonder started a little over five years ago, and now has thousands of spaces in cities across the globe. Our Guest Experience Team (GET) is the voice of Sonder for our guests. Our core mission is to deliver jaw dropping experiences to guests with questions, requests, or issues. We field thousands of interactions daily, and we’re growing at a breakneck pace, along with Sonder itself. We are now setting up a brand new GET team for Europe, to serve our increasingly international customer base.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and grow the team. We’ll look to you to inspire and unify people around a vision; act as a technical expert while empowering people to act with autonomy; coach team members to develop themselves personally and professionally.
- Drive down costs, constantly improve processes, while always putting our guests first.
- Work with our operations teams across the world to make sure our guest experience is as smooth as possible.
- Conduct monthly meetings with your team to review performance, complete trainings, and anything else to support them.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading and growing exceptional teams, ideally in a customer-facing or hospitality setting
- Ambitious mindset: you set high goals and then exceed them
- Comfortable using data analysis to inform your plans and get the right outcome
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Great communication skills and ability to think on your feet.
- A perfectionist, obsessing over all the details
- Fluent English is a must, additional major European languages, Mandarin or Arabic are a plus
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary (£35000 - £45000)
- Generous stock option plan
- Daily lunch allowance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Annual free credits and discounts to stay in Sonders
- Build a new division at a company with a huge vision, a dynamic multicultural work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.