The Altagram group is a global localization and audio production company with headquarters in Berlin, Germany, Seoul, South Korea and Canada, Montreal. Altagram brings together a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry.
We are currently looking for a ML Researcher (m/w/d) who manages the development of an AI-enabled platform, AltaGram 4.0. Our ultimate objective is to become a game changer in the video game culturalization market. We envision a situation where all game development companies and game publishers manage their entire culturalization needs on our platform no matter if they are using external services or ours. As the entire market moves on AltaGram 4.0, semantic/deep learning features will be able to automate the culturalization of an increasing amount of contents (voice, text/caption and visuals).
Be the reference point for all topics regarding Machine Learning.
- Work together with our developers to build up solutions using Machine learning technologies.
- Specify, assign and monitor tasks related to Machine Learning with the subcontractors.
- Research new Machine Learning technologies and spread knowledge to the whole team.
- Mentor more junior researchers.
- You bring the technical background for MT related topics.
- You have several years of research (machine translation, machine learning).
- You have experience with ML related applications & approaches.
- You have a strong interest in AI.
- You have the ability to motivate and lead a team a small team.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with ML applications & approaches.
- Strong interest in AI.