We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Data Scientist- Causality Expert based in London to join the team working on our exciting Machine Learning product. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our World.
We are on a mission to develop a machine that predicts the global economy in real-time. Our technology helps organisations plan and optimise business outcomes, thus improving efficiency and protecting the environment.
causaLens in the news
- "Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies" - Yahoo Finance [Link]
- causaLens in "The U.K.’s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale" [Link]
- causaLens' Auto ML Platform Draws Interest from Discretionary Funds [Link]
- causaLens wins the "Best Investment in Deeptech" award by the UK Business Angels Association awards [Link]
- causaLens in the 100 most disruptive UK companies [Link]
- Financial Times - 'AllianzGI taps virtual data scientists amid war for talent' [Link]
- Forbes - 'Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe' [Link]
- causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board [Link]
- PhD research and experience in causal inference necessary
- Creativity and ability to come up with ideas to tackle very hard problems and design/implement cutting edge solutions
- Very advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields
- Ability to translate advanced machine learning algorithms into code (Python preferred)
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and drive
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person to become our in-house causality - causal inference expert. You will be leading all causality related research projects.
Successful candidate will have:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Access to guidance, mentorship, and opportunities for turbo-charged professional development
- Competitive salary
- An employee share option scheme
- A pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses and book budget
- Conference budget
- Opportunity to publish work and patents
- Work-from-home days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and drinks in the office
- Amazing, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm. We are an international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
Our interview process consists of a test, intro interview and one on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.