Who we are
What started as a business to make finance and back-office better for recruitment agencies is now changing how businesses of all shapes and sizes access finance and support to manage their freelance workforce.
We’ve created an end-to-end work pay solution to power the new working world. One that lets businesses unlock the power of the contract, freelance and gig economy with none of the hard work or complications that come with old-school finance.
Backed by ambitious investors and developed by a team in London and Cardiff, we’ve funded in excess of £500m to a host of businesses, from recruitment startups to large-scale organisations who’ve grown tired of the traditional approach to finance from the banking world.
What’s it like to work here
Freedom and autonomy to do your best work are what makes Sonovate successful. There’s no micro-management - just teams working together to change how people are paid for the better. Think of us as a group of teams working collaboratively to share experiences and engineer the best solutions.
The growth we’ve achieved in such a short space of time attracts certain individuals. We’re understand we’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but our startup mindset defines who we are.
That said, just because we think like a startup doesn’t mean you’ll be running around doing a million and one things. We’re grown up with very realistic ambitions. Our market-leading products have redefined how people are paid. Building on this core success is where we are right now and we need specialists to join us and help take us to the next step.
We promise freedom to execute, an environment where you can exercise all your skills and talents and guarantee that you will be working alongside truly great talent.
Joining Sonovate will be transformational for your career, whatever stage you are at. Apply today and let’s begin a conversation about you.
What we guarantee
• Truly agile practices
• working with latest technologies and leading SaaS providers
• Modern ‘defurbished’ office space in the heart of city centre
• Very firmly in growth stage
• Startup DNA
• 28 days holiday + bank holidays
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Private medical insurance
• Ride to work
• Eyecare vouchers
• Childcare vouchers
• 50% discounted gym membership
• 2 days charity leave per year
• Breakfast, snacks and drinks
• And so much more...
Working on a 12 month contract the Recruitment Business Partner will deliver the hiring requirements for Sonovate during a signifiacant period of growth. You will create, document and execute a recruitment strategy which meets the current and ongoing needs for Sonovate. You will create and maintain relationships across the business at all levels and take ultimate responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all agreed recruitment solutions, hiring great talent and identifying and attracting the next generation of recruits into Sonovate
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand their business objectives and provide strategic advice which ensures the most effective recruitment process is followed
- Manage requirements across tech, operations, sales and commercial teams, including Senior acquisitions in both Cardiff and London
- Provide monthly MI and reports identifying key trends and data on hiring requirements
- Drive service delivery in-line with the strategic recruitment goals, with focus on ensuring internal targets are met
- Work with the wider People team to monitor recruitment spend against budget and forecast future demand
- Create hiring strategies per requirement/role/department, including the provision of guidance on flexible versus permanent recruitment process, channels to market, compensation, candidate availability and hiring timescales
- Provide best practice recommendations and costs on attraction strategies, including the evolution of professional networking and social media platforms
- Play a key part in People team to develop internal procedures to drive best practice and a first class candidate experience
- Act as point of referral for any escalation of queries
- Work to KPI’s and targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency)
- Coach employees on best practice and recruitment processes
- Continually seek to improve selection methods, processes and tools.
A Few Things About You
- Significant experience of working with hiring managers, either as an internal business partner or as an external service provider
- Managed end to end recruitment processes, hiring commercial roles within Operations, Finance, Tech and sales from Entry to Senior level
- Established experience of capability to consult, influence, and partner with colleagues and senior leaders
- Can work to KPI’s and SLA’s
- Evidence of analytical and reporting creation and validation
- An innovative, creative approach to attraction strategies (particularly social media)
- Evidence of strong organisational skills
- Managing external relationships
- Relevant employment legislation