Dream big and build your tech company with Antler!
Founded in Singapore in 2017 by a team of McKinsey, Google, Spotify, MIT and Harvard alumni, we are a global startup generator and early-stage VC that is building the next big wave of tech. Our mission is to turn exceptional individuals into great founders and create thousands of companies globally.
You go the extra mile and take risks.
You are creative and collaborative.
You have deep expertise in a technical field such as data science, analytics, software engineering, product development, machine learning or artificial intelligence.
You have an idea that you want to carry through or you want to be part of a big adventure.
You want to be the CTO or a CPO of your own tech startup.
You want to meet brilliant and like minded entrepreneurs.
What you’ll be doing
- You will find your co-founder(s) and an amazing start-up idea to work on
- You will receive coaching and mentoring from our dedicated London team and will have access to our global network of over 400 advisors
- You will actively collaborate on team challenges, attend master classes and take part in social activities
- You will have access to inspirational speakers (driven entrepreneurs, renowned investors and business success stories)
- You will build your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with your co-founder(s) and Antler’s support
- You will sign on your first customers
- (If all goes well) you will secure your first revenues
- At the end of phase 2, you will get to present your company to hundreds of investors at our Demo Day
If that sounds exciting or if you want to know more, get in touch by applying to our program!
Start date: Our start-up generator program starts on 17th February 2020
Location: Central London
Remuneration: You will receive a stipend of £5,000 in phase 1 of the program (paid in 2 instalments). If we believe in your idea & your team, Antler will invest £120,000 in exchange of 10% equity.
Application process: 1 questionnaire, 1 phone interview, 1 online test and 2 face to face meetings
Please note that unfortunately at this time we do not provide visa sponsorship