If you’re passionate about supporting independent businesses and want to be part of an amazing team then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Local Insights, based in Welwyn Garden City, launched in 2017 with the goal of helping independent businesses stand out and climb online. Big-name companies often have the resources to make a big splash on the internet, but it can be harder for independent and local ones to get noticed. And that’s where we come in! Our focus is on building up our clients’ online profiles so that when customers go looking for local services online, they find those businesses. Simple as that.
We are Google trusted and a market leader in our field. We offer an industry-leading service that is affordable and effective, and, although relatively new, it’s taking the market by storm.
Due to the fast success of our service, we’re expanding quickly. Are you the right person to join our dynamic, ambitious and motivated team? We are looking for an experienced PHP developer to join our fast-growing business. You will take a lead managing our internal management system, CRM and database and delivering improvements based on our roadmap.
You will be an all-round PHP/Laravel Web Developer with good PHP Development experience. You’ll be comfortable managing complex databases and working with third-party APIs.
Our head office is in Welwyn Garden City and we would need to the successful applicant to be office-based.
- Excellent PHP and MySQL skills
- Laravel experience
- Comfortable working with APIs
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong troubleshooting skills
- Happy in a growing start-up environment
The successful applicant can expect;
- Industry-leading training
- A small but amazing team environment
- Successful, experienced team leaders to guide you to success
- A creative, fun and social culture
- A good base salary and commission opportunities
- For the more ambitious person, a career path tailored around your skills, experience and passion
So, what are you waiting for? If you think you’re the right fit, simply email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please also answer this question: What’s your favourite type of baking?
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE**