Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, creative, dynamic -- welcome to Fixflo! Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in our company becoming the leader in its field in the proptech space.
Our business plan is simple: we want every repair in the UK to be reported via Fixflo! We are currently used in over 800,000 homes across the UK with further expansion into new markets planned, to grow this considerably.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality, where standing out is fitting in. We pride ourselves on being fun-loving, solution driven, empathetic and we know that we work better when we work together. Our office vibe is full of energy, a fruit (and biscuit) filled kitchen, frequent team nights out and a spinning prize wheel; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making Fixflo what it is.
As a Junior Customer Support Executive, you will help to ensure our growing customer base has an incredible experience using Fixflo. You will be responsible for the troubleshooting of client issues, improving customer support processes and building relationships with our customer base. You will report to the Head of Customer Success and work with a team of six friendly colleagues.
Your responsibilities will include
- Acting as the first point of call for all inbound phone queries
- Responding to email queries from our customers
- Working to identify root causes for customer queries/issues and resolving them
- Helping to manage our knowledge base by keeping it up to date alongside product updates and changes. This includes writing guides, FAQs and creating videos/GIFs about how to use Fixflo
- Helping to respond to customer feedback enquiries
- Being a customer advocate and working directly with our product team to help improve Fixflo (feature requests, improvements, bugs)
- Additional projects will always be available to sink your teeth into
- Contributing towards building a great team and company!
You would make a great fit if:
- You’re a passionate people person and like engaging with customers
- You’re driven and self motivated - you want to excel at what you do!
- You thrive in a multitasking environment and can organise your time efficiently
- You believe in understanding and empathising with customers
- You are a team player who works and engages with others to achieve results
- You are a strategic thinker and problem solver who likes to offer new ideas/solutions to improve things
- You want to work with software and innovative technology
- Interest in tech/SaaS/proptech
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- At ease when communicating with others whether that’s via email, phone or an online webinar
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new tools
- Willing to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- If you have had past experience in any kind of customer support/service role - amazing! If not, come and learn from us!
What's it like working at Fixflo?
- We're a fun team of friendly, supportive and interesting people who work hard because we love what we do, but we also enjoy a good laugh, have great banter and enjoy spending time with each other both inside and outside work
- Your ideas count and will make a visible contribution to our growing company - we love to hear ‘how can we do this better’ and want you to be challenging processes so that we can always be providing better support to our customers.
And what about benefits?
Other than working for an exciting growing startup company in London, we also offer:
- Competitive base salary
- The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
- Gym pass
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing support via the Tlero platform
- Company wide first Thursday of the month drinks and regular socials!
- Team lunches, dinners and events
- A fun work environment with great people
- Office dogs are more than welcome!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How do I apply?
- Submit your CV and cover letter (please tell us why you want to work for us!)
Our privacy notice for job applicants can be viewed here: https://www.fixflo.com/fixflo-privacy-notice-for-job-applicants/