Who are we?
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 400 employees and over 4000 customers in just a few years, and has recently launched in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs across Europe.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's through an innovative software solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
- Unique opportunity to build on and manage PayFit's incredible growth
- Hire, train & manage a growing sales team (currently 6, growing to >15 in the next 12 months)
- Define and implement a scalable & predictable local Sales strategy, considering go-to-market approach for each market segment we operate in
- Work closely with the Managing Director as well as Marketing, Product and Customer Operations to ensure long-term company success
- Co-ordinate with global teams to share and re-apply best sales practices
- Continuously innovate our sales approach to accelerate our customer acquisition and revenue growth
This job has been tailored for you if you have...
- A strong interest in entrepreneurship and ambition to manage and scale a growth team
- 5+ years experience in data-driven or tech related organisations, ideally in a fast-paced SaaS startup environment
- 2+ years experience in B2B software sales
- 2+ years of management or team lead experience
- Strong ability to coach and bring teams to higher performance standards
- Proven track record of exceptional performance
- Deep understanding of the entire funnel of the sales cycle and profound practical experience of each of the stages
- Taste for the intellectual challenge
- Outstanding structured working methods and ability to prioritise and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Curious and innovative spirit
- Want to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure
- CRM knowledge – preferably HubSpot/Salesforce
We are meant to work together if you...
- Are hungry for success and want to be a growing part of a fast-growing tech company
- Are convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry
- Enjoy engaging in complex conversations with C-Level contacts (CEO, CFO, HR Director)
- Have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious
- Love challenges and exceed expectations
What we offer
- The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
- A competitive salary based on a fixed and uncapped OTE.
- Our employee benefits include Vitality private insurance, a 50% subsidy of your travel-to-work costs, and daily lunch vouchers.
- 25 holidays per year.
- 1 day/week possible flex-office.
- Plane/train tickets twice a year to work from another PayFit office (from 1 day to 1 week each time).
- A beautiful office with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy.
- Weekly drinks on our office terrace and regular team events.
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Excited to join our incredible adventure? Please send your CV along with a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our team.
- 1st phone interview with Country Manager
- Two on-site interviews
- 2nd phone interview with VP sales
- On-site meetings team members and BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team
- On-site meetings in Paris and drinks to meet Paris team
- Call with one of the founders
Want to know more about our epic team?