Who are VidOps?
VidOps are visual storytellers. We create visual media content in a unique way. We manage all aspects of the production lifecycle from pre-production through to production, post-production and final delivery of media content, along with our community of creative talent. We designed the business this way so our clients can focus on their daily operations without worrying about their internal media production projects – whilst being supported with planning, updated on project progress and have their edited content delivered online.
We are a West London based early stage startup currently working towards our series A investment round – focusing on improving our current service offering and also developing a web application which will support all areas of the business.
What would I be doing day to day?
- Owning, developing and implementing VidOps marketing strategy across Digital Marketing, Paid Acquisition, Social Media, SEO, Customer Referrals, PR and Events
- Working with the founder to convert paid sales leads, design and implement lead nurture funnels and user journeys across all channels and identify other cost-effective routes to market
- Defining and developing our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the most impactful channels
- Analysing, evaluating, and optimising performance of PPC campaigns
- Staying on top of the latest trends and tech in digital marketing, be on the look-out for new opportunities to improve our ROI
- Manage the Website CMS and supporting copywriting across the product as well as sales and onboarding materials
- Writing communications for our community and customers including articles, press releases and blogs, research and other non-sales pieces as well as story-telling pieces from existing clients
- Managing our social media channels
- Driving incremental gains in our search presence through content creation, outreach and backlinks acquisition
- Executing new creative ways to increase VidOps’ brand presence
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience in a Marketing function, or similar related experience
- Keen to wear multiple hats, contribute to and learn from the core team, and bring your own expertise and insights
- Highly self-motivated, great at improvising, researching and able to take initiative
- Comfortable with inventing your own solutions and implementing them, learning from them, and trying again
- Get stuff done – it's as simple as that – your work ethic is second to none
- A brilliant collaborator, team player and comfortable bringing people and ideas together
- A great judge of creative work
- Skilled in crafting clear and compelling content
- Able to work efficiently, motivated towards the pursuit of excellence with an eye for detail
- High level of organisation and time management and able to prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Confidently use a CRM like Hubspot / management tools like Asana to track progress so the team know where we are
- Great with data– you’ll need to find ways to identify winning and losing strategies quickly and definitively
- A willingness to contribute and share ideas – as one of our first team members, you'll want to put forward ideas and make our working environment and culture even better!
Why join the team?
At VidOps, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment as a core part of a small, focused, multidisciplinary team. You’ll be working directly with the founder, tech and operations leads.
We have a compelling story to tell and unique insights to share with our customer base. Your role will be to craft this story and shape the marketing plan to build awareness, generate demand and nurture leads through to revenue-generating clients.
It’s an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, early stage startup at the beginnings of growth and have an opportunity to be a core part in moulding the future of the company.
We offer an attractive share options scheme. There’s also lots of social activities, such as off-sites, company nights out and a free fully stocked fridge with plenty of beer, milk (cow and oat!), juice and coffee machine!