Job Title: Intern (Paid Internship)
Are you looking for a meaningful internship where you can make a positive difference?
London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. We believe communication is essential in order to achieve one’s goals in work and life. Founded in 2008, we have coached hundreds of professionals in London and internationally to be the best communicators they can be. A well-established company with a reputation for excellence, we have an exciting growth plan for the next three years and are growing our team.
If you are a London based, ambitious, highly organised graduate with great communication skills and an interest in research, start ups and personal development, please read on.
What we are looking for
A talented and ambitious intern who will be working alongside our company director on new projects (with a focus on digital products). There will be aspects of client support, marketing and administration as well. We will be developing an app so ideally someone who has an interest/ experience in tech would be a big bonus.
The intern role at LSW will be varied and stimulating and we want someone who can roll up their sleeves and get involved in all areas of the business. There will be a lots of stimulating jobs to do and potential for growth within the role and the company.
While we are well-established, we also have a start-up vibe and we expect you to have a 'can do' attitude and bring ideas to the table. This is an amazing opportunity to play an important role in a value driven, well established company as we enter an exciting phase of expansion. After three months this role will be reviewed and would ideally lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Founder with creative projects for new business development
- Research and development for our app project
- Assist with incoming enquiries via phone and email
- Assist with coordination and administration within the office
- Create presentations, organise files and other administrative duties
- Creating, updating and maintaining professional MS Office presentations and marketing material.
A little bit about you
- A passionate interest in start ups and the digital medium
- Knowledge of graphic and video design software
- Creative writing skills
- Positive attitude and friendly outlook.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking with high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated team player, happy managing own time and working alone where necessary.
- Forward thinking, proactive and resourceful.
- Interest in communication and psychology.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INTERN SALARY: £260 to £310per week (depending on age and experience)
- HOURS: Office hours 9am to 5.30pm
- PLACE OF WORK: Holborn, Central London, with the option to work from home 1-2 days per week
Please email us with a brief covering letter and/or voice memo outlining:
- Why you are excited by the idea of working for us.
- A previous achievement which you are proud of where you demonstrated some relevant skills for the role.
- Your earliest possible start date.