Digital Marketing Intern
Are you looking for a meaningful internship where you can make a positive difference?
London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. We believe communication is essential in order to achieve one’s goals in work and life. Founded in 2008, we have coached hundreds of professionals in London and internationally to be the best communicators they can be. A well-established company with a reputation for excellence, we have an exciting growth plan for the next three years and it's a great time to get involved.
If you are an ambitious, creative graduate with great communication skills and an interest in marketing and personal development, please read on.
What we are looking for
A talented and ambitious Digital Marketing Intern to get involved in our social media and support with some aspects of research, video editing, blogs and email marketing.
The intern role at LSW will be varied and stimulating. There will be a lot of potential for growth within the role. After three months this role will be reviewed and could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
While we are well-established, we also have a start-up vibe and we expect you to have a 'can do' attitude and bring ideas to the table. This is an amazing opportunity to play an important role in a value driven, well established company as we enter an exciting phase of expansion.
Main marketing duties and responsibilities:
- Uploading & optimising marketing content including blog posts, website, email newsletters.
- Managing social media accounts, innovating and strategizing, and measuring for best results.
- Using video editing software to make social media ready videos for us
- Uploading blogs and ensuring we get ROI across our blogs.
A little bit about you
- A passionate interest in digital marketing & social media.
- Knowledge and previous experience of video editing
- Creative writing skills for social media content
- Experience using social media platforms and automation software (Facebook, Hootsuite etc.)
- Positive attitude and friendly outlook.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines with high attention to detail.
- Shares our values of going above and beyond, creativity and excellence.
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative.
- Interest in communication and psychology.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INTERN SALARY: £250 to £310 a week (depending on age and experience)
- HOURS: Office hours 9am to 5.30pm
- PLACE OF WORK: Holborn, Central London, with the option to work from home 1-2 days per week
Please email with a brief covering letter and/or voice memo outlining:
- Why you are excited by the idea of working for us.
- A previous achievement which you are proud of where you demonstrated some relevant skills for the role.
- Your earliest possible start date.