Position: Client Relationship Specialist / Account Manager
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 + Commission
If you're passionate about supporting independent businesses and want to be part of an amazing team, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Local Insights was launched in 2017 with the goal of helping independent businesses stand out and climb online. Big-name companies often have the resources to make a big splash on the internet, but it can be harder for independent and local ones to get noticed. And that’s where we come in! Our focus is on building up our clients’ online profiles so that when customers go looking for local services they find those businesses. Simple as that.
We’re Google trusted and a market leader in our field. We offer an industry-leading service that is affordable and effective, and although relatively new, it’s taking the market by storm.
*Our Service:* We make sure our clients are not only found on Google, but also that their listings look amazing. Our service is simple but unique, and doesn’t involve traditional SEO methods or paid-for ads – which is exactly why it’s industry-leading!
We generate excellent results for our clients whilst delivering the highest level of customer service.
Due to the fast success of our service, we are looking to expand quickly. Are you the right person to join our dynamic, ambitious and motivated team? You will be responsible for your own portfolio of existing clients, providing them with exceptional customer service, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Monthly phone calls with clients
- Management & optimisation of clients’ Google listings
- Written and visual content creation
- Providing online/digital advice to clients
- Identifying revenue-generating opportunities
- Maintaining a high level of retention
Skills & Experience:
- Are you energetic and personable?
- Are you a charismatic individual with great people skills and a can-do attitude?
- Do you always go above and beyond when it comes to customer service?
- Can you maintain a strong level of organisation in the heat of the moment?
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- Do you have exceptional written English?
- Do you have strong computer skills and are comfortable navigating online platforms?
The successful applicant can expect;
- Industry-leading training
- A small but amazing team environment
- Successful, experienced team leaders to guide you to success
- A creative, fun and social culture
- A good base salary and commission opportunities
- For the more ambitious person, a career path tailored around your skills, experience and passion
So, what are you waiting for? If you think you're the right fit, simply email your CV and a cover letter across to us...we'd love to hear from you!