Fantasy Football Hub is a direct-to-consumer fantasy football digital media start-up. We act as a one stop shop for all things fantasy football (Premier League) and are committed to giving our subscribers the best experience.
Founded in 2018, Fantasy Football Hub is the fastest-growing company specialising in Premier League fantasy football. We recently raised on crowdfunding platform Seedrs, in part, to invest in Marketing and scale quickly: https://www.seedrs.com/fantasy-football-hub
About the Role
Fantasy Football Hub is looking to add a B2C performance marketer in order to drive and scale our paying membership base. The initial role will be on a freelance basis for 9 months taking us up to the start of the Premier League season in August. You will be responsible for driving subscriptions at an acceptable CAC and LTV.
The position requires the ability to continuously test and learn to help grow and scale the business. In order to hit aggressive metrics, you will have access to budgets for both testing and scaling. A strong understanding of subscription-based models and experience in growing and converting subscribers for mobile apps and websites would be advantageous. The role will primarily involve working from home, but meeting occasionally with our CEO in London or south-east
- Utilize internal and external data in order to drive the marketing strategy to achieve customer acquisition, conversion, and LTV targets
- Develop and manage spend goals across multiple channels including paid social, search and other emerging channels like influencer, podcasts, etc.
- Scale and improve spend efficiency across channels
- Provide forecasting updates and recommendations on how ad ££ should be deployed
- Minimum of 2+ years of successfully managing, marketing and scaling B2C products. Mobile products and subscription products experience preferred.
- Experience developing a performance marketing strategy and overseeing a multi-channel approach
- Strong understanding of current paid media channels and industry trends Extremely analytical - you will need to speak to decisions and learnings with data
- Understanding of the subscription revenue model in the digital media space