Reporting into the Head of People, and working closely with the Senior leadership team, we are looking for an Office Manager to help us make the most of each other, and of our lovely new shiny office!
The glue that holds everything together, we are looking for someone to own our office space, and things being done well within it. Quite often the unsung hero of any company, we value the person who is able to welcome guests, make sure a new starter is expected on their first day, own a fire safety procedure, order lunch for a client meeting, help organize the Friday meeting with drinks, and do it all with energy and enthusiasm.
You will be working closely with the leaders of the business across all departments and will have a high level of exposure. No two days will be alike, and you will be an important part of us getting things done on a day to day basis.
- General duties include
- Meeting and greeting visitors in a timely and welcoming manner
- Managing meeting room bookings, and setting up meetings spaces
- Ensuring all office health and safety procedures are followed in line with current legislation working with the Head of People
- Being responsible for ordering and management of all stationery and office sundries/ snacks
- Being responsible for ordering and management of food/meals for staff and visiting clients when needed
- Organizing staff parties/ events/ trips/ staff gifts working with the Head of People
- Being responsible for the general tidiness and organization of the office
- Providing general administration duties
- PA like duties include
- Supporting the senior leadership team with diary management (scheduling and communicating appointments)
- Liaising with customers or third parties to schedule and arrange meetings
- Booking and managing travel arrangements
- Supporting in the preparation and owning the set-up of key meetings
- Facilities management duties including but not limited to:
- Acting as office key holder
- Managing office cleaning, sanitary and waste contracts
- Managing office post
- The ordering, set up and issue of equipment and property to new starters on their first day
- Management of office internet contract
- Management of the Fire Safety, Health and safety and Business Critical Planning procedures with the Head of People
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar office management role
- Discretion and strong confidentiality
- A person who takes pride in their work, and in helping others
- Tech-savvy, fluent and capable with the Microsoft Suite and the Google Suite.
- Organized and with an eye for details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a can-do attitude
- A desire and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, energetic environment