We’re PitPat and we’re using the latest technology to help owners and pet care brands keep dogs happy and healthy. And they love it! Some call us the ‘Fitbit for dogs’ and we’ve recently launched a new subscription club called PitPat Life that rewards dog owners with Perks, Points and Prizes for walking and weighing their dog, a bit like ‘Vitality’ but for dogs.
We have ambitious growth plans and have just launched our first national TV advertising campaign. We are now seeking candidates for the new role of Senior Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement and scale our digital customer acquisition channels and lead our digital marketing strategy. The successful candidate will work closely with our Marketing Manager and CEO and the success of the role will be measured against the number of new customer sign-ups through digital channels. We're looking for a talented digital marketer with a passion for consumer brands, who enjoys the technical aspects of digital marketing and working with the latest marketing tools.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the digital customer acquisition and marketing strategy.
- Optimising the best digital channels to grow traffic, leads and sign-ups including; Paid and organic search, Paid Social, Display, Youtube & Email.
- Maximising website and campaign conversion, taking a data led approach to understanding and refining the customer purchase journey.
- Managing external agencies to improve performance and ensure activites run smoothly.
- Delivering data driven performance and turning insights into actionable changes.
- Providing digital KPIs, reports and recommendations to management.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will have a strong understanding of all core digital marketing channels and a desire to work within a dynamic and driven environment, with the following experience and traits:
- At least 3 years performance marketing experience within a consumer facing business or digital agency.
- Analytically minded, you have impeccable attention to detail and the ability to see trends amongst complex data, delivering end-to-end campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge and use of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Sheets, Google Ads and third-party data management tools.
- Experience with building and optimising campaigns across Facebook and Instagram using Facebook Ads Manager including building custom audiences.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and bid management strategies, developing effective and dynamic ad copy.
- Experience auditing conversion and user behaviour, to optimise purchase and sign up journeys of an ecommerce website.
- Experience designing email automation programmes (with Dotmailer or similar).
- A passion for multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and campaign performance.
- A track record of hitting cost per acquisition targets and managing 5-6 figure monthly budgets.
- Enthusiastic about the large number of dog-related puns that form part of our working lives. If you have previously worked in a direct-to-consumer subscription-based business or have experience of the pet industry, that would be a bonus.
Based in central Cambridge, a short walk from the station, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is growing fast and changing pet care. Our culture is friendly and supportive, with very low staff turnover rates. The business has won multiple prestigious awards and gained a reputation for being an exciting and fun place to work.
Other benefits of the role include:
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Garden with BBQ
- Well stocked kitchen
- Pawsome team social events
Job reference: PP-JOB-19
Reports to: Marketing Manager.
Location: 5 Brooklands Avenue, Cambridge (a short walk from Cambridge train station).
Remuneration: Competitive + benefits, based on experience.
Start date: ASAP.