Closing date for the application: 23rd December 2019
Job type: full time
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Treasury team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to centrally manage liquidity, market, wholesale credit and capital adequacy risks of the Revolut Group. People in the Treasury team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives helping to setup payment and financial risk management infrastructure and advice on optimisation of returns from liquidity and capital deployed.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure to one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, and you share in our vision of execution and decision-making automation, then apply to join our Treasury department today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Capital Manager (ICAAP) with experience in financial planning/modelling and good knowledge of financial regulations.
What you'll be doing:
You will join our Global Authorisations team and serve as the focal point for all of our financial modelling and planning requirements in connection with our future regulatory licences across the globe. This is a cross-functional risk role.
Your key responsibilities:
- Building financial models using historical data and providing forecasts based on various industry-related operating metrics
- Ensuring accurate modelling of allocated portfolios and developing new transaction models and enhancing the existing models
- Recommending and implementing processes for improvements to applications and prepare forecasts for submission to the relevant regulatory authorities
- Identifying and appropriate recording in the application the key financial and non-financial risks connected with the application
- Updating financial models during feedback sessions with regulators and local expert advisors
- Working closely with our financial and accounting teams to ensure financial reporting and decision support is consistent in all future regulatory applications
- Preparation of the ICAAP documentation for financial licence applications
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have worked on financial components of complex regulatory applications independently
- You have worked with
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills. You can build and explain financial models and have strong spreadsheet skills
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a financial analyst
- A self-starter and independent worker
- You are a highly self-motivated individual and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to local cultural aspects
- You are well organised with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Proven experience in ICAAP management
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 9 million customers in November 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1800, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year