In the role of Sales & Customer Support, you will form part of our front-line sales & customer service team in the Midlands area. Reporting into both the Operations Director and the Senior Sales Lead you will play a key part in growing WeFlex in the Midlands region.
The role will involve the successful candidate working across multiple sites in the Birmingham area including the dedicated Uber onboarding centre, our main vehicle supplier & the WeFlex Birmingham office.
Your role encompasses;
- Collecting potential customers (leads) details and putting their information into our CRM system
- Converting sales leads into new customers. The primary target is to drive forward our new Flexibuy product, which gives Uber and PHV (minicab) drivers the ability to pay towards owning their own car.
- Meeting potential new customers for the first time who are thinking about signing up with WeFlex, or who have just finished their ‘on-boarding’ process and are therefore looking for a vehicle.
- Helping customers with their onboarding process
- Meeting with minicab firms and other sources of leads to promote WeFlex products within the PHV marketplace.
- Greeting customers at the start of their hire and assisting them through the onboarding process and collection of their vehicle.
- Responding to incoming emails and customer web chat for Midlands customers.
- Keeping our fleet management and customer systems up to date for Midlands customers.
- Achievement of weekly sales targets – working with the team in London who will also be working to hit an overall sales lead monthly target for the Midlands
- Fortnightly visit to our London office to attend team meetings
The successful applicant will be;
- Independent – able to work without significant management. The successful candidate will be the 1st full time member of our team outside of London
- Professional, polite and friendly: You will need to be welcoming and engaging to encourage the customers to come to speak to you rather than our competitors.
- Confident – happy to speak to new people and start conversations with potential customers and a “can do” mentality.
- Convincing – natural sales ability, exceptional presentation skills and well-developed negotiation skills
- Sector Knowledge – while direct experience is not mandatory, the successful candidate will become a sector expert. This will include knowledge of all the major Ride-Hailing platforms, vehicles, licensing jurisdictions / requirements
- Hard Working
- Self-driven and ambitious: The commission and lead payments are uncapped!
- Good time management as you will need to be able to oversee a busy workload across multiple locations.
- Self-motivated, target driven team player with a competitive nature
- Good communication skills via email, phone, text, etc. This will be key to WeFlex running a successful operation in the Midlands, with regular communication with our team
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy contributing to the team and growing with our company
- A good communicator, patient, understanding and genuinely enjoys helping customers.
- Happy to work under pressure, as at WeFlex we often have lots going on and often multiple things happen at once!