Join us as we reimagine the future of money and the internet. Our mission is to make them more open and fair, driving new economic opportunities and putting people in control of their digital lives.
To start we've built the first crypto wallet with the simplicity and security of the best new bank apps - yet we never hold users’ assets. It takes the complexity out of Ethereum and is driven by our dedication to user experience.
We launched in 2018 and have a world-class team with experience scaling mobile apps to tens of millions of users. Our eclectic backgrounds include PhDs in nuclear physics and quantum cryptography. We’re fortunate to be backed by the top VCs in Europe, including Index Ventures, Creandum and firstminute capital.
Senior Growth Marketer
This is a pivotal role for us. You'll be Argent's first specialist dedicated to helping us achieve our ambitious growth plans. To do this you'll:
- Own all of our growth marketing initiatives from idea to execution and analysis
- Focus on data-led organic campaigns
- Drive word of mouth referrals
- Leverage our deeply passionate community
- Experiment, experiment, experiment!
The campaigns you lead will help define our brand to a global audience. While there's a lot of room for us to grow among today's crypto users, we're particularly excited by the opportunity to bring crypto to a totally new, much wider audience.
Your understanding of our customers and target market will inform our product development. This means you'll work closely with our CEO and product team.
- Minimum 4 years in growth or marketing at a high performance tech company or leading marketing agency
- Highly analytical
- Experience across the marketing funnel across multiple channels
- No crypto experience necessary, but the successful candidate will be excited by the opportunity to shape the next era of the web and of open finance
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Benefits of working at Argent
- Work remotely - anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Autonomy - you decide how to achieve your best work
- Quarterly trips across Europe - for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona.
- Equity at a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Equipment - pick the setup of your choice.
- Build a new industry - help define the future of the web.
At the heart of what we do is making crypto accessible to everyone. We want the team itself to reflect that diversity so we’d strongly encourage applications from underrepresented demographics.