The NotLost journey so far…
• Over the past two and a half years, we have built out a lost property software platform that is used by some of the most recognisable brands in the UK, such as The O2, Eurostar, Alton Towers, Westfield, UCL and Go-Ahead. We are also developing a white-labelled version of our product as the foundation of a global lost and found solution.
• We're growing quickly! If you want to be part of an inspiring team that take risks and comes to work every day excited about changing the way lost property is perceived across the world, we would love to hear from you.
• We are building upon our success, with the ambition of becoming a household name whilst solving a problem that affects everybody on the planet.
We need a Customer Success Manager to…
• Develop, implement and own an excellent Customer Success strategy that can scale along with the business.
• Analyse data, usage and feedback to understand customer behaviour and influence outcomes, turning this into onboarding, retention and referral strategies.
• Work closely with our product team to help design and implement new product features that reflect the voice of our customers.
• Support us in making sure our customers love the platform, renew, and are prepared to advocate and refer us to their contacts.
In this role, you will…
• Develop and execute our Customer Success strategy
• Collaborate closely with the product team to help build out complex solutions for our enterprise customers, feedback customer requirements and troubleshoot technical issues
• Lead on the onboarding of new customers and the training of new platform users
• Work cross-functionally within the company to develop process, implementing improvements and leading efforts in building processes and procedures that scale
• Be the main point of contact with a number of enterprise accounts
• Work closely with the senior management team and report into the board
• Provide data-driven insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform
• Gauge customers’ engagement with the platform and provide feedback to them around “best practices”
• Ensure smooth handover and setup of new accounts from our sales team
You should apply if you have ...
• A desire to help scale an early stage business and grow as we do
• 2+ years of experience in a customer success, sales, or marketing role at a SaaS company (preferred but not required)
• A growth mindset and a willingness to try new things and learn from mistakes
• Sound commercial focus and the ability to develop effective customer relationships
• A flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
• A team mentality
• An interest in travelling around the UK and abroad
• …been inspired by everything that you’ve read so far!