The NotLost journey so far …
• Over the past two and a half years, we have built out a lost property software platform that is used by some of the most recognisable brands in the UK, such as The O2, Eurostar, Alton Towers, Westfield, UCL and Go-Ahead. We are also developing a white label version of our product as the foundation of a global lost and found solution.
• We're growing quickly! If you want to be part of an inspiring team that take risks and comes to work every day excited about changing the way lost property is perceived across the world, we would love to hear from you.
• We are building upon our success with the ambition of becoming a household name whilst solving a problem that affects everybody on the planet.
We need a Business Development Manager to…
• Work as a core part of our sales team to drive B2B sales in the UK and beyond
• Support the Head of Bus Dev to develop and implement the strategy and investment priorities for the sales team, helping the business scale and increase recurring revenue
In this role, you will…
• Pro-actively develop and execute sales strategies in order to unlock new business within various targeted sectors/geographies
• Find ways to creatively engage prospects and reach decision-makers
• Become an expert on multiple target sectors/geographies, understanding the complexities of those specific markets in order to identify opportunities to improve our product and accelerate growth
• Assess our sales process and continuously question the way it works, implementing improvements and leading efforts in building processes and procedures that scale
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts to be delivered to prospects
• Ensure CRM and sales tools are utilised and data kept up to date
• Collaborate with the entire company to align strategic sales plans for marketing, international expansion and ongoing customer retention
• Collaborate closely with the product team to help build out complex solutions for our enterprise customers, and feedback on requirements and questions raised by prospects
You should apply if you have…
• A desire to help scale an early stage business and grow as we do
• 2+ years in a B2B sales role or similar (preferred but not required)
• A growth mindset and a willingness to try new things and learn from mistakes
• Sound commercial focus and the ability to develop effective customer relationships
• A flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
• A team mentality
• An interest in travelling around the UK and abroad
• …been inspired by everything that you’ve read so far!