Your role will include creating engaging marketing campaigns to build a strong brand presence over time and generate leads along the way. You’ll be running creative campaigns across digital, social and blogs, working on events and working with partner companies.
For this role you should have marketing experience with a strong focus on digital. Ideally, you’ll have social and paid advertising experience and experience working with web analytics would be great. You’ll also have strong copywriting skills too and some experience of B2B.
If you are ambitious and outgoing, with good communications skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and are happy to roll your sleeves up and get involved with whatever needs to be done, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We help companies navigate the ups and downs of business.
Our board-level advisory service offers access to a powerful and diverse group of industry experts and business leaders working together in collaboration. As trusted advisors, we enable them to accelerate their growth and take their business to where they want it to be, supporting them along the journey.
We’re an early-stage startup challenging the status quo of the boardroom and how companies receive board-level advice.
Collaboration sits at the very heart of everything we do. We’ve got big ambitions and you’ll play a big role in the success of the company. We are entrepreneurial in our approach and we relentlessly challenge the status quo.
At SynergyMode, you’ll get out whatever you put in and you’ll have the perfect environment to come in, hit the ground running and keep on going as far as you want to.
Three reasons this role is great:
1. You’ll be one of the first people in the company and will have the ability and to make the role your own and help build a brand from scratch.
2. You’ll have full creative licence across the whole marketing spectrum. No idea is a bad idea and we’ll be bringing a fresh approach to an antiquated market.
3. It’s a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a startup environment. You’ll work very closely with the founder so will have exposure to other areas of the business.
Our recruitment process
- Apply with your CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- We’ll review your application and if successful, we’ll set up a discovery call. Here you’ll be able to find out more about us, the opportunity and ask us any questions you like! We’ll be able to learn more about you, what motivates you, and see if we’re a good fit.
- After the discovery call, we’ll invite you for a chat at our offices.
- Assuming all goes well, we’ll make you an offer and fingers crossed, you’ll accept.
Detailed Role Description
Role Title Marketing Manager
Reporting To Founder/CEO
Location Central London
- Work closely with the founder/CEO to set and execute the marketing campaign across channels including; website, email, search, social, paid online and partners and PR.
- Social media strategy and management.
- Copywriting and content management.
- Email campaign management.
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials, such as client proposals, events, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Coordinate, market and attend internal and external events.
- 3+ years’ Marketing experience preferably B2B
- You can work autonomously, are a self-starter and can come in and hit the ground running.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies with a strong focus on digital, social and events.
- You’ve successfully run marketing campaigns that have delivered significant measurable impact.
- You’ve got bags of creativity and your passion is clear for all to see.
- Superb copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills - breaking down complexity into bite-sized pieces.
- Love creating new processes, improving things and challenging the status quo.
- Have exceptional communication and critical thinking skills.
- You thrive in ambiguity - you know that in startups things move fast and you can quickly create order out of chaos
- You’re humble and love to learn
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and benefits.
Indicative base salary: £30K+