Who are we?
At Stashbee we're on a mission to make storage easy, convenient and affordable – for everyone, everywhere. You can think of us like Airbnb, but for boxes. Our easy-to-use website connects people and businesses who have spare space with those who need it.
Stashbee is a revenue-generating start-up and we’re scaling quickly. Since starting in 2016 we have helped our hosts earn over £1.5 million and managed 700 years of storage! The amount of space on Stashbee grew by over 1,000% between 2018 and 2019 to over 1 million square feet making us the 6th largest storage provider in the UK. Having just closed our third funding round of £2.7m, we’re now embarking on an exciting new stage of expansion and will increase our team from 12 to 26 in 2020.
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in helping Stashbee scale and transform the way we engage, acquire and retain our customers across multiple marketing disciplines. They will lead our marketing efforts with the support of an associate to be hired straight away. As Stashbee grows, so too will the role; team, budgets and territories will all increase to make this a true Head of Marketing position.
What you will do
- Develop and deliver Stashbee’s integrated marketing strategy.
- Ensure that reporting is relevant and is actively used to inform smart business decisions.
- Accountable for Stashbee’s marketing budget, overall spend, ROI and proactively identifying both tactical and long opportunities for growth.
- Investigate and improve the customer journey for maximum conversion. Partnering with the product team to ensure the right processes, tools & systems are in place to measure performance.
- Manage digital paid acquisition channels (AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager).
- Oversee and deliver our SEO Strategy.
- Grow our email campaign audiences.
- Identify, test and scale new growth channels. You will be the critical driver behind finding new ways for Stashbee to grow its business (i.e. customer referral and affiliate programmes, influencer marketing).
- Manage Stashbee's Public Relations agency.
You will have
- Designed and implemented multi-channel marketing plans.
- Successfully influenced stakeholders to make excellent marketing and growth-related business decisions.
- Created impactful digital campaigns (SEO, PPC & Paid Social).
- Used Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager at an advanced level.
- Exposure to market insight and planning tools (i.e. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz).
- Excitement at the opportunity to direct a team.
- Experience with online platforms or double-sided marketplaces (not essential but a nice-to-have).
We’re looking for the right person to join us on a permanent, full-time basis at our offices in Shoreditch, London.
The Stashbee Team
We are a motivated and talented team who are passionate about reaching our full potential.
We come from a variety of professional and personal backgrounds and enjoy helping each other grow.
We set ourselves stimulating goals, are not afraid of hard work and love to learn.
We hold ourselves to high standards, we speak our mind, and we believe in accountability and integrity.
We also have a lot of fun along the way.