We’re looking for an ambitious and well-rounded Product Manager with some experience in either UX or product design, now keen to take on more responsibility and play a pivotal role in shaping long-term strategy. You should also be naturally inquisitive with a wide variety of interests, really enjoy working with people & excited by the opportunity to join a fast-growing, tech scale-up.
We are the leading source of information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy (and arguably society itself!), driving innovation, creating new technologies and disrupting the job market.
This means that everyone wants to be involved with them – from professional service firms looking to advise them, funders wanting to invest in them, through to the government seeking to better understand and support them. Yet, aside from Beauhurst, there just isn’t any good data on these businesses. Giving professionals access to Beauhurst provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping make smarter business decisions, improving efficiency and connecting the right people.
Working for us means joining a bright, passionate and extremely friendly group of people, all with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks. Whether you’re our freshest face or a Beauhurst veteran, we encourage absolutely everyone here to challenge themselves and each other, keep learning, and have fun whilst doing it.
In line with our BIG plans for exciting future growth, we’re looking for a Product Manager to help us continue shaping and improving our platform. This is a pivotal role that will sit in the centre of the business, helping us keep clients happy, appeal to new, unexplored markets and ensure our product remains at the forefront of innovation.
We’re looking for someone to take charge of the entire product cycle - ensuring new features and changes are shipped in the best way possible.
Within your first couple of weeks we’ll help you become an expert on Beauhurst and everything surrounding it, including; the different teams within the business, the vast variety of sectors we operate in & the extensive use cases for our platform. The idea is to give you a “birds-eye” all-encompassing view of the landscape so you can develop a holistic approach to product strategy
After this, your role will include;
- Working closely with the senior management team to develop long term product strategy, input on company direction and help shape our overall mission!
- Creating and implementing end-to-end plans for product changes/new features
- Writing detailed step-by-step specifications to instruct developers & improve efficiency
- Liaising with the internal teams, external sources and our subscribers to carry out comprehensive feasibility, usability and commercial testing of new features/changes
- Keeping up with trends in our subscriber’s industries & new technologies/methods to dictate fresh and innovation ways to develop the platform
- Leading regular feedback sessions to identify issues and improve processes going forwards
The ideal candidate
You should have at least two years’ experience within product or UX design, covering the whole product management cycle from research to design and testing through to implementation of new features/improvements.
You should also be…
- Naturally inquisitive – you have a broad range of interests and are always looking for opportunities to expand your knowledge
- An idealistic big picture thinker when thinking about strategy, yet detail orientated and extremely practical when putting plans into action
- Extremely proactive – able to think on your feet, set your own goals and problem solve
- Ambitious & hardworking – you should be excited by the chance to progress rapidly and take on a lot of responsibility from day one
- Very personable, able to build rapport with just about anyone!
- Diplomatic – you can listen and learn from others whilst still able to persuade people and handle conflicting opinions where necessary.
In return, we’re offering a competitive salary of £45-55k (DOE)
As well as that, you’ll also get;
- Structured training & regular personal development opportunities
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Beautiful Brixton office with our own rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any relevant reading material that interests you
- Free fruit, tea, coffee, and regular team and company lunches
- Perkbox subscription
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office and tonnes of social events!
Ticking all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter that explains what you like about this role AND our company and why you think you would be a good fit.
Applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.