Fantastec is developing products, platforms and experiences which enable globally distanced fans to connect and engage more deeply with the sport they love through technologies such as OTT VOD, virtual and augmented reality, wearable tech, A.I. and the Blockchain. Our in market App product, SWAP, offers consumers the opportunity to create digital football collections.
We are seeking a creative Junior Motion Graphic Designer to work as part of our design team. You will edit and design the short 10 second clips to accompany digital collectables which consumers will download and collect via our SWAP app.
- Translate design concepts to create high-end motion graphic video clips.
- Come up with creative concepts to ensure all content is exciting, desirable and relevant.
- Colour correct raw footage.
- Edit footage where required.
- Design marketing for social media.
- Feedback about internal processes and be reactive to changes and ideas to create efficiencies.
Highly creative, with a background in design, you will have the ability to conceptualise, visualise, multiple design solutions to a high standard against tight deadlines.
- Organisation skills with the ability to handle a busy workload, prioritize and be flexible;
- Highly-self motivated and responsible mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to express ideas clearly;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- An inquisitive mind to constantly look for better ways to work and take on new skills.
- Ability to receive creative feedback effectively.
- Flexibility and ability to wear many hats in a Start Up enviroment.
Proficiency with Adobe After Effects are essential as is the ability to use Premier. We require you to have some knowledge of:
- Red Giant Trapcode (Star Glow, Particular, 3D Stroke)
- Adobe Keying tools (key cleaner, advanced spill suppressor, key cleaner, linear colour key