Closing date for the application: 2nd January 2020
Job type: full time
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure in one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, helping to make Revolut safer for our customers, employees and shareholders, then apply to join our Risk department today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will develop and maintain the company’s credit risk strategy and related policy;
- Oversee credit risk model development and liaise with regulators on model-related issues;
- Lead the reporting and monitoring required to ensure that all credit risk exposures remain appropriate;
- Deliver an effective credit review methodology, plan and capability covering all aspects of credit risk;
- Evaluating and assessing the credit qualities of Treasury counter parties and fixed income securities issuers and assign credit limits based on the assessment;
- Monitor and manage exposures at clients, products and portfolio level;
- Localisation of group credit risk policies and advising the Board on the subsidiaries on their credit risk profile and the suitability of the credit risk management framework;
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- An extensive credit risk background within a retail banking environment (with over 10 years of work experience in risks)
- Experience with retail scorecards, stress testing, IFRS 9 provisions
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation relating to retail and SME banking activities
- Experience with performing fundamental credit risk analysis of financial institutions and corporate bond issuers
- Technical background, ideally with a degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong understanding of data, and computational skills such as SQL, Python, VBA
- High level of written and oral communication in English is essential
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1400, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year