Closing date for the application: 2nd January 2020
Job type: full time
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a multi-talented Marketing Manager with a creative flair and passion for both fintech and charitable causes to join the Vaults, Savings & Donations team in the London office. If you love what you do, are driven, want to make a difference in a game-changing field and genuinely want to make an impact with good charitable causes, then we want to hear from you!
With the Vaults, Savings & Donations team, you will be contributing to the 2nd most used feature of the Revolut app - with over 500k+ unique users, and 6000 new Vaults created every day.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
You will be leading a wide range of interesting marketing topics, from our joint-fundraising campaigns with our charity partners (for our newly launched Donations feature) or the marketing campaign for our new Savings product. You’re basically in charge of the end-to-end process and medium choices, from concept to execution, from mechanisms to platforms. Whether it is planning an event, or working with influencers, creating the most memorable offline advertising campaign or an art activation, we’ll promise that a day in Revolut will never be boring!
Moreover, you’ll be:
- Crafting and implementing marketing & communication strategies to increase user engagement for our Vaults, Savings and Donations features.
- Contributing to our fundraising goals by leading on co-fundraising campaign efforts with our charity partners.
- Implementing marketing campaigns for newly launched products.
- Working with a wide-ranging team, from brands & social media teams to product owners & business developers to create and execute campaign ideas.
- Researching and bringing forward new findings as well as understanding marketing movements in the fintech and charity sectors.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- The ability to craft and execute a marketing campaign end-to-end, whether online or offline
- Understanding of marketing KPIs and success metrics
- Strong passion for both fintech and charities
- A creative flair as well as a team player spirit
- Passion for solving problems and love being challenged
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be a constant learner. Always growing - both personally and with the team.
Experience in a communications & marketing role with a charity (Or) At least 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year