PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 450 employees and over 5000 customers in just a few years, and has recently launched in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs across Europe.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's through an innovative software solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
- Create a recruitment plan to detect, select and attract the best profiles to support our growth in the UK
- Structure HR department and define the HR strategy in collaboration with the headquarters in Paris
- Manage and ensure the correct onboarding of the new PayFiters
- Maintain and share the culture and values of PayFit
- Organise the office and make sure that working conditions are optimal for all
This job has been tailored for you if you...
- Have between 2 and 5 years working in HR or People Operations
- Think that investing in the fact that employees are really happy at work is the key to a company's success
- Have an excellent emotional intelligence and, in particular, a lot of empathy
- Are not afraid of change, you like challenges and work efficiently in dynamic environments
- Are methodical and rigorous and you always have clear priorities
- Are very proactive and you are motivated to work with great autonomy
- Are convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry
What we offer
- The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
- A competitive salary
- Our employee benefits include Vitality private insurance, a 50% subsidy of your travel-to-work costs, and daily lunch vouchers.
- 25 holidays per year.
- 1 day/week possible flex-office.
- Plane/train tickets twice a year to work from another PayFit office (from 1 day to 1 week each time).
- A beautiful office with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy.
- Weekly drinks on our office terrace and regular team events.
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Excited to join our incredible adventure? Please send your CV along with a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our team.
- 1st: Phone interview
- 2nd: On-site interviews with team members
- 3rd On-site interviews and BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team
- 4th: Call with member of leadership team
Want to know more about our epic team?