We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing Partnerships team at Farewill.
Digital partnerships have played an integral role in the success of our wills business. We have a wide range of partners from major life insurers such as Legal & General and MoneySupermarket, to some of the most trusted consumer publishers in the UK, including MoneySavingExpert and Mumsnet.
We now have a really exciting opportunity to launch similar partnerships across all three of our services: wills, probate and cremation. This is a unique opportunity to increase our market share with major digital partners and help us build the first consumer brand in death.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Work with our Head of Partnerships, Natasha Pawade, to develop our digital commercial partnerships strategy
- Identify target partners across our wills, probate and cremation services
- Make a significant impact on our business growth by signing and launching with major digital partners
- Be the face of Farewill for major online brands, including attending events and working with our PR team to run campaigns with some of our biggest partners
- Help us change the way the world deals with death
Hopefully, you’ll have some or all of the following:
- Experienced in digital partnerships
- Comfortable leading on strategy
- Commercially creative, with a track record of closing and launching major deals
- Excited by our mission statement to change the way the world deals with death
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Experience in wills, probate, cremation (or any similar industry)
- Experience building and managing teams
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above criteria, get in touch anyway. Personality and attitude is just as important as experience!
What we offer in return:
- £46,000 basic + commission
- Stock Options
- 28 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
- Work from home on Wednesdays, flexible start and end to your day
- Regular off-site days and team lunches
- Santander cycles membership!
- A chance to make a meaningful contribution to people's lives and deaths
- And much more!
At Farewill, we’re out to change the way the world deals with death. Helping people to take control, personally and financially, of what matters to them after they’re gone.
We launched our first product - our will-writing service - in December 2016, and since then we’ve grown to be the largest will-writer in the UK. We launched our second product, Probate, in early 2019, and recently our third, Cremation.
Our growth to date has been driven by an exceptional product (see our customer reviews) and key strategic partnerships. We’ve been featured in Forbes, The Times, The Guardian and on Radio 4 among others. We're also making waves in the charity world - with over £100 million raised for charities on our platform from gifts left in wills.
We’re a creative, focused team who love what we do. We have backgrounds in design, technology, behavioural psychology, and management consultancy. We love to learn from each other and our customers, and grow together as a team.
Based in our lovely office in Haggerston, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Europe - from the founders of Transferwise and Zoopla, to Kindred Capital, SAATCHiNVEST, JamJar and DMGT.
This is an unusual, fascinating, and emotional area to work in – if you’re up for a big challenge we’d love to meet you.
If you’d like to understand our culture and product better, here’s a few articles for you to read: About Farewill, Life at Farewill, Are you worried about your will?
Please note - we will be reviewing applications for this position in January 2020