Established in 2016, The Fintech Times is a multimedia news outlet centred around our print newspaper (the FIRST and ONLY Fintech newspaper) chronicling the latest developments in cutting-edge financial technologies including payments innovation, RegTech, banking transformation, AI, cryptocurrencies, WealthTech, Cybersecurity, Insurtech and many more.
We are building that voice over the years together with the main players in finance, international thought leaders and global Fintech firms, with the support of our 120,000+ online readers and over 150,000+ copies of the print newspaper circulated in around the world.
We have an opportunity for driven, focused, self-motivated business brains to work on print and digital media sales.
Our portfolio of finance, business, technology and an annual accelerator programme (The Fintech Power 50) offering editorial, videos, and more. We pride ourselves on producing high-quality products for both new and repeat clients.
Communicating with senior decision-makers
Sales of print and digital advertising.
Developing new features and commercial opportunities
Sourcing and developing sales leads
Pitching prospects by phone and email
Typical deal sizes range between £2,500 and £50,000, but we would love to meet the business development person who can top that!
Your Skills and Experience Are:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a publisher or publisher facing role
• Proven manager of publisher/agency relationships
• Strong working knowledge of online and print advertising, ad serving processes, and fintech
• Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
The successful candidate has the potential to help shape the future of the industry by working closely with our production team to set up new products and untapped markets that are in demand to potential clients.
Remuneration & Additional benefits:
• £55k- 70k OTE (commission is uncapped)
• 25 days holiday per annum, +1 additional day holiday for each year worked at the company (max 3)
• Extensive training programme and development opportunities
• Discounted gym membership and a range of additional perks
• Unlimited fruit • Lots of social activities • Well stocked drinks fridge