Spixii designs, builds and services automated insurance virtual agents (aka bots) redesigning the way people interact with insurance from buying to claiming. Built on principles of neuro-economics and the integration of user data with contextual data from multiple sources, Spixii technologies can iterate fast making meaningful impacts on our clients and their customers.
Spixii started in January 2016 and is now recognised as a leading technology company with a track record in the insurance industry. The Spixii team combines experience in insurance, actuarial science, economics, service design, data science and high-performance computing.
The team shares a vision of insurance that is accessible, simple and personal. We are all obsessed with customer experience and effectiveness in helping more people get better protected.
- Visionary: we focus on today's life problems to anticipate the services of tomorrow
- Builders: we create robust, compliant and scalable technology with ethics
- Resilient: we learn from failure and are not afraid to navigate uncertainties
- Humble: we are active listeners and always have something to learn from others
- Reliable: we implement our products with an efficient and professional execution
- Impactful: we improve insurance services to better protect customers
About the role - "I read data, I talk human"
As a highly effective data scientist with a minimum of 1 year of experience, you will support Spixii's cause through data. Your main role would be to analyse data from Spixii insurance chatbots, bring out patterns and wrap up findings in engaging presentations.
As a natural storyteller, you will be playing a key role in communicating the analysis outcome to the client. By working closely with engineers, designers and sales associates, you will also help the team to improve the product by iterating it with the support of data insights.
- If you were a natural element, you would be the wind - you blow away clouds and allow the sun to shine over darkness
- If you were a utensil, you would be a flatiron - you get the wrinkles out and make things presentable
- If you were a character, you would be Sherlock Holmes - you see what others don't and help them understand
- Working experience in consulting as a data analyst in the finance industry, with a direct relationship with the clients
- Basic CRAN-R language knowledge
- Python Dash knowledge is a plus
- Scientific divulgation and published papers are a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Data Science and ML topics, such as self-organising maps, latent variables analysis, kernel methods, supervised and unsupervised training, classifiers and predictors, reinforcement and regressions
- NLP techniques knowledge is a plus