Technology has revolutionised the world we live in, yet somehow travel has stayed much the same as it was 30 years ago. Seatfrog is here to change that.
We’re on a mission to take every journey beyond the ordinary for millions of people all over the globe, empowering them to upgrade their seat and fill the 480M premium seats that travel empty every year with technology that’s a joy to use.
We’re building a stellar team to achieve our audacious goals. We strive to create an environment where you can do your best work. Join us, and you’ll be challenged and supported in equal measure. Ours is a culture with spirit and substance and our people are empowered to make the bold decisions others wouldn’t and haven't.
When you join us:
You’ll be a key part of our team, reporting to the VP of Product and taking responsibility for a growing multi-disciplined product aligned squad. The squad has full accountability from product vision, through implementation, to meeting our targets.
You will be obsessed with building out world class products that address the needs of our Train Operators (TOCs) in the UK and abroad. This could include building out ways to increase their revenue, mapping passenger flows, or producing tools for the train crews.
What you'll be doing:
Taking ownership for our TOC product strategy and roadmap: building the right thing, in the right way, as quickly as feasible.
- Become a focal point to the wider business on all things related to product – proactively engaging with stakeholders to ensure they understand the roadmap and that their ideas are considered as part of it.
- Oversee requirements capture and provide clarity to the team on what to build.
- Be accountable to the business on delivery of product enhancements.
- Drive efficient and effective product & development processes.
What you'll need:
- Extensive experience in a product owner role or equivalent
- Experience managing agile software development teams
- A passion for delivering great products and great customer experience.
- Ability to blend instinct, consultation, and objective analysis to make the right decisions in a timely manner.
- A methodical approach and be able to proactively foresee issues.
- An energetic and motivating style, that stimulates pace and and creativity from colleagues.
- Experience undertaking; commissioning and acting upon customer research;
Bonus points if you've got experience with:
- Mobile app product development;
- High-growth start-up culture;
- Experience defining and implementing continuous process improvement;
- Data visualisation experience;
- Experience of localisation/internationalisation;
- Experience of the travel sector.
- Experience of integrating with multiple 3rd party systems, API’s and tools
- Technical background
What we're offering in return:
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a global software company and help shape the direction of Seatfrog product offering.
- A team culture that is truly beyond the ordinary, where we solve problems together to drive the best possible results.
- A competitive salary.
- Private healthcare plan via Vitality, with added gym discounts and incentives to encourage you to get out, get active and stay mentally and physically healthy.
- The latest gear and best tools to enable you to do your greatest work.
- We have a generous holiday allowance and we want you to make the most of it.
- Get away without the crowds by swapping public holidays for any day you like.
At Seatfrog, we consider diversity a strength - inclusion fuels our ability to solve problems we never thought we could. Your application will be considered on its merits, without regard to your race, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or anything else. If there is anything we need to know to enable you to fully participate in our interview process, please just let us know in your application.