At Stashbee we're on a mission to make storage easy, convenient and affordable – for everyone, everywhere. You can think of us like Airbnb, but for boxes. Our easy-to-use website connects people and businesses who have spare space with those who need it.
Stashbee is a revenue-generating start-up and we’re scaling quickly. Since starting in 2016 we have helped our hosts earn over £1.5 million and managed 700 years of storage! The amount of space on Stashbee grew by over 1,000% between 2018 and 2019 to over 1 million square feet making us the 6th largest storage provider in the UK. Having just closed our third funding round of £2.7m, we’re now embarking on an exciting new stage of expansion and will increase our team from 12 to 26 in 2020.
The Customer Success and Sales Team Manager will play a key role in scaling Stashbee and be fundamental to its continued rapid growth. Stashbee's customer payments volume grew by 700% between 2018 & 2019, and we have big plans to build on this momentum through 2020. An energetic and inspiring management style will help to support, train and mentor the team to a new level of success.
Excellent marketing enables the team to focus almost exclusively on inbound B2C sales which are managed over phone, email and live chat. With the team expanding there will be a step toward increasing B2B share with some outbound activity to support this.
As Stashbee grows, so too will the role; team, budgets and territories will all increase to provide an accelerated level of opportunity. If you enjoy managing others in an emotionally intelligent way, we would love to speak with you.
All new members of staff will be awarded share options as part of their starting package.
- Accountable for Stashbee’s revenue targets, developing a deep understanding of our sales cycles and different business lines to support continued growth.
- Empower and motivate team members to achieve incredible results, balancing a sense of urgency with a steady drumbeat.
- Develop team members through continual training and support. Mentor them to take on Team Lead roles in the future.
- Play an energetic role in day-to-day sales and customer-facing activities. At our current size, there is no such thing as a ‘pure management position’ but this balance will evolve quickly as the team grows.
- Continuously design and conduct experiments with your team to increase conversion rates by identifying improvements for the sales process, user experience and technology platform.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure the right kinds of sales opportunities are provided.
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business and relationships.
- You enjoy managing others and have the innate ability to inspire those around you.
- Successfully motivated customer-facing teams to achieve sales targets.
- Take pride in developing team members, providing continuous, consistent, constructive feedback.
- Help team members set long term goals for their own personal and professional development, and coach them to get there.
- Built and optimised teams and processes for both inbound and outbound sales.
- Personally excited by ambitious goals and work well with pressure.
- Negotiated commercial agreements and are comfortable navigating complex negotiations.
- You’re happy with the occasional weekend shift. Stashbee provides excellent service seven days per week, and that means sharing the weekend load across the team. We always offer days in lieu for this.
- Experience from an early-stage business and/or helping an online company grow exponentially is a nice-to-have.
We’re looking for the right person to join us on a permanent, full-time basis at our offices in Shoreditch, London.
The Stashbee Team
We are a motivated and talented team who are passionate about reaching our full potential.
We come from a variety of professional and personal backgrounds and enjoy helping each other grow.
We set ourselves stimulating goals, are not afraid of hard work and love to learn.
We hold ourselves to high standards, we speak our mind, and we believe in accountability and integrity.
We also have a lot of fun along the way.