We’re looking for an ambitious product manager to take ownership over our product strategy - delivering an innovative market-leading platform.
Our platform already has hundreds of use cases & targets over 20 different industries, mapping out the exciting world of high growth companies - including AI, Healthtech, Fintech and more! As a rapidly growing, innovative business, this is an exciting time to join and have lots of influence on where we go next...
We are the leading source of information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. Our platform provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape that helps everyone from government policy makers through to investors and start-up owners make smarter business decisions, drive innovation and accelerate growth.
One of the keys to our success is our truly fantastic culture. Working for us means joining a bright, passionate and extremely friendly group of people, all with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks. Whether you're our newest addition or a Beauhurst veteran, everyone here is encourage to challenge themselves, keep learning and have fun whilst doing it!
Following recent growth, we're looking for a product expert to help us continue to grow and develop our product, ensuring it stays at the forefront of innovation and eventually appealing to new, unexplored markets!
Reporting directly into the CEO, your role will include;
- Developing long term product strategy, inputting on company direction and shaping our overall mission
- Managing the product roadmap - implementing end-to-end plans to ship changes in the best way possible
- Leading research into new markets, understanding competitors, commercial models & market entry
- Managing our existing team as well as building your own team going forwards!
The ideal candidate
You should have 4+ years’ experience within product management, including;
- Some ownership over product strategy & roadmap
- Experience working on a complex product (either use cases/components)
- Proven success leading a team
You should also be…
- Extremely proactive – able to think on your feet, set your own goals and problem solve
- Naturally inquisitive – you have a broad range of interests and are always looking for opportunities to expand your knowledge
- An idealistic big picture thinker when thinking about strategy, yet detail orientated and extremely practical when putting plans into action
- Ambitious & hardworking – you should be excited by the chance to take ownership over a rapidly evolving product & shape the company going forwards
- Diplomatic – you can listen and respect others’ opinions whilst still able to persuade people where necessary.
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary, as well as;
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Structured training & personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any relevant books/reports.
- Beautiful Brixton office with our own rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Free fruit, tea, coffee, and regular team and company lunches
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan & cycle to work scheme
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office and tonnes of social events
Ticking all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter that explains what you like about this role AND our company and why you think you would be a good fit.
* Please note: Applications with a generic/no cover letter will be automatically rejected*