We are on a mission to help everyone save and invest for their future.
Millions of us go through life knowing that we should be doing more to save and invest for the future. We leave it at the bottom of our to-do-list because we don’t know where to start.
We are not taught how to save & invest at school, the investment industry is built to serve a wealthy minority and banks are only interested in selling products not helping us achieve outcomes.
We are determined to change this by:
- making it easier for people to get started.
- offering products to suit every need.
- encouraging people to make the right decisions throughout their lives.
- bringing everything together in a service which is simple and enjoyable to use.
We are already helping over 300,000 people save and invest for their future. This is just the beginning. Join us and help us change saving investing for the better!
We are in the process of building out our Product team to support the development of new and innovative customer focused features. We are looking for a recent graduate who is excited to change how people in the UK save and invest. You will work in the product team reporting to the Head of Product responsible for delivering new features to market, managing existing product performance and prioritising and planning product improvements.
We’re looking for someone who is very analytical and great at problem solving. You will also be able to work well in a broad cross functional team, have a real interest in building a new way of delivering financial services and have very good attention to detail.
What you’ll do
- Your mission is to help a generation save and invest for their future by creating the best in class experience.
- Specify the product requirements together with the product team and write clear user stories and feature specifications that are ready to be implemented by the development team.
- Collaborate with user experience, mobile and backend teams in the development of our product features to drive adoption and develop strategies to maximise product engagement.
- Contribute to the development of the roadmap and prioritisation of user stories.
- No prior Product Management experience is required.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very-fast-growing company.
- You have strong attention to detail and are able to deliver effectively against tight deadlines.
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive.
- Excited about working in Product Management for a fintech company and, more specifically, for Moneybox.
- Knows how to have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and Skills
- University educated with at least one degree, preferably in a technical subject.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to encourage, motivate and develop a diverse group of people towards a challenging goal.
- Great communication and listening skills.
What’s in it for you?
- This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup and have a huge impact on how a generation invests for their future.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Experience and contribute to an environment where you are listened to.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Company share options.
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
**please also provide a cover letter detailing 1. Why you think you would be successful in this role? 2. Why Moneybox?**
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: email@example.com