Who are we?
The more we ate, the more we learned, the more we came to realise something: that there’s a whole world of quality food out there that simply isn’t getting the attention it deserves.
And so Bravo was born from the desire to make food that benefits both the body and the mind by always offering fresh, all-natural dishes created with ingredients sourced by our team of experts.
About the role
We are seeking an innovative, driven Head of Marketing to lead all our Marketing activities, from social media and digital campaigns, to advertising and creative projects. Responsibilities include developing and executing a strategy to build the brand in our existing markets and establish Bravo in new ones. As well as driving attendance, you will also work with our management team to develop bespoke marketing materials and help shape Bravo’s message.
You will be responsible for driving business impact by developing & implementing holistic, multi-channel growth plans. A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial brand builder. S/he will have a proven ability to think strategically to solve business problems & have a track record of delivering business results through innovative & impactful growth strategies. S/he will be a self starter comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, able to think big whilst paying careful attention to detail.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, visionary person to take ownership of, then scale, the entirety of Bravo’s marketing functions - it would be no overstatement to say that you will be fundamentally shaping the future of the business.
- Lead the development and implementation of growth strategy, plans & campaigns. Responsible for developing x-channel plans across the full marketing mix whilst also considering broader growth levers.
- Own marketing and consumer KPIs and growth objectives with ownership marketing budget with responsibility to demonstrate incrementality & positive ROI on spend
- Track and share business growth indicators, recognising trends, troubleshooting issues and identifying opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Deliver integrated, 360 marketing campaigns through management of local marketing budget, implementing global frameworks locally & engaging central teams on the most efficient activities to fuel growth across channels
- 10+ years marketing experience running successful insight led growth strategies.
- 6+ years of relevant team leadership experience
- Experience at a top-performing retail/eComm/tech/FMCG company preferred
- You will have extensive experience of managing significant budgets & deploying plans across a number of complex channels.
- You will have specific experience dealing with cross-functional teams, managing multiple agenciesincluding creative & media.
- You have developed, tested and successfully executed campaigns across offline and online channels
- Branding, Community, Communication, Events, CRM, SEO, PPC, traditional advertising ATF/BTF and more
- You’re highly numerate and analytical. You are comfortable manipulating data and can extract key learnings and insights
- You pride yourself on making informed decisions
- You're motivated by being a key player in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Extensive digital marketing experience is essential for this role
- You will have a laser focus on key results, and will always be iterating your strategy to achieve optimum results
- You’re someone who doesn’t stand for the status quo
What’s in it for you?
- Make an impact: we’re changing an enormous global industry for the better
- Work flexibly: we value results, not time in the office
- Generous holiday allowance
- Plenty of socials and teams nights out