&SISTERS is an ethical, feminine care company with a conscience. Better for our bodies, our planet and womankind, we sell direct through our own online platform, and through retailers in the UK and worldwide.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager to join the team at &SISTERS and take ownership of our logistics and supply chain. &SISTERS has recently raised funds through crowdfunding platform Crowdcube, and is growing month on month with new products in the pipeline. During this period of rapid growth it’s an exciting time to join our team!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2-3 years experience in an operations, logistics, supply chain, procurement or customer service role
- Has excellent numeracy skills and fluent in English, with a degree at 2:1 level (or equivalent) or higher
- Is data-driven and analytical (including excellent understanding of excel)
- Experience using dashboards (creating dashboards would be even better!)
- Takes initiative and is confident with decision making
- Is a self-starter willing to get involved in all aspects of a busy start-up
- Is interested in health/wellness, the environment, sustainability and women’s wellbeing
Your responsibilities will include but not be isolated to:
- Project manage day to day operations of our supply chain
- Optimise supply chain procedures to maximise cost and time
- Maintain database for analysing stockist and online performance and volumes
- Management of and communication with contractors, stockists, producers and couriers
- Assist in forecasting, and take ownership of inbound product, packaging and other inventories
- Support our marketing/sales/customer support team on other ad-hoc issues
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Start date: mid February 2020
- An amazing opportunity to have autonomy from the get-go in a fast-paced project management role (with room for development/career progression)
- Reporting into senior management, close working with CEO
- Based in Fulham, SW London, but some flexible working offered
- Buzzy working environment with free yoga twice a week
- Equity in the business dependent on performance
- Free feminine care products and discount code for friends and family
Please note: only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you.