BetConnect, London Bridge
Founded in 2018 by sports bettors, for sports bettors, BetConnect is the most exciting challenger to the gambling industry since exchange betting was popularised in the early 2000s. A successful first year has cemented BetConnect’s position as the UK’s fastest growing betting platform and we are now looking to expand our small, enthusiastic team to support our rapid growth.
- BetConnect achieved £1m in monthly matched bets faster than any exchange in history
- By hitting £2m in monthly matched bets in October 2019 - after just nine months of trading – BetConnect is officially the UK’s fastest growing betting platform
- Home to some of the UK’s biggest individual sports bettors and syndicates, BetConnect regularly sees five-figure bets matched in full
We reward success and provide opportunities for career development and progression in a friendly, positive working environment with a supportive management team.
About The Role
We need a CRM Manager to join our growing team who can help us activate, retain and maximise our customer base. You’ll be pivotal in shaping and implementing multi-channel CRM strategies to drive performance and innovation through strategy development, growth planning and CRM implementation.
The role requires a mixture of strategic thinking and hands on delivery. We use multiple channels to communicate with our customers and you’ll need to deliver various strategies across a combination of these channels.
The types of tasks you will be delivering include:
- Monthly campaign planning
- Building, testing and deploying campaigns
- Campaign reporting and performance measuring
- Automated campaign management
- Customer insight and reporting
You’re an up and coming CRM expert who wants to push your career to the next level:
- 2-3 years hands-on CRM experience (not necesarrily at manager level - this is a great opportunity if you're a senior exec looking to take the next step in your career)
- Strong email marketing experience with hands-on management, including testing, creative and delivery
- Working knowledge of one or more ESPs, experience using Customer.io is desirable but not essential
- Some experience of other channels such as push notifications, SMS or paid media channels
- HTML knowledge
- Good understanding of the CRM technology landscape, vendors and tools
- Experience developing client-side CRM strategies with clear performance goals
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and able to deliver a message concisely
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and good user of Excel
- Sports and/or betting knowledge is desirable, but not essential
What We Offer
Joining an exciting and innovative company on a steep growth projection, you’ll be eligible for:
- £30-35k salary (dependent on experience)
- Equity options in the company (after passing your 3-month probation)
- Standard UK holiday and sick pay entitlements
- Career progression and future line-management opportunities
You must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
BetConnect does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies. If a recruiter or agency submits a CV or candidate to BetConnect, absent a signed agreement, BetConnect will not pay (or consider payment of) any referral or recruiter fee or any other type of compensation. BetConnect and its hiring managers reserve the right to use, pursue and/or hire any such CV(s) and candidate(s) at any time, without any financial or other obligation to the recruiter or agency.