CAR.O.L is the world’s first artificially intelligent exercise bike which compresses a 45 minute jog into 2, 20-second maximum intensity sprints. For more information about the company please see our website (www.carolfitai.com), and demonstration featured on BBC documentary (https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05w69pf).
We are looking for a junior analyst / developer to join the data science team.
- Support development of our management information system, by collecting and integrating information from different systems, and visualising business KPIs in dashboards
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis of usage or behavioural information from customers
- Opportunity to experiment with predictive analytics and machine learning models for deployment across different functions of the business
- Experience with building or using databases
- Experience with visualisation software e.g. PowerBI
- Experience making API calls and working with JSON
- Experience with a programming language such as R or Python
- Education or training in statistics or other numerate discipline
- Work experience in an operations team