Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London. Right now, we're seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our world class team helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Reporting into the Head of Product you will play a key role in delivering an exciting roadmap of disruptive, category-defining job search related products to our audience of thousands of jobseekers.
The role will require you to collaborate with our world-class engineers, data scientists and web marketers to define, scope, prioritise and deliver features across our entire product set including:
- Our job search engine which we operate across 16 countries with over 10 million monthly visitors
- Unique data-driven job-seeker tools such as ValueMyCV and Jobsworth
- Our email platform delivering over 5 million daily emails
- Mobile apps on both iOS and Android platforms
- Internal tools and services to drive efficiency and savings within the business
- Data services delivered to users on our website and via the Adzuna API to over 400 developers including the British Prime Minister via the Number 10 Dashboard
As well working independently on these products and services, you will also undertake data analyses, user testing, A/B testing, quality assurance and market research to help grow Adzuna’s user base to hundreds of millions of monthly users.
We offer an entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth business where you can make a huge difference. We also provide a competitive package including stock options and a jam-packed monthly social calendar all centred in a great West London location.
Specific responsibilities include
- Delivering projects from our innovative product roadmap to make Adzuna the best job search experience possible
- Working with the wider company to define projects, compile specs and manage communication to ensure stakeholders are well informed about your projects.
- Analysing, documenting, prioritising and scheduling bugs and enhancements
- Carrying out qualitative analysis including usability studies, user testing and market research
- Performing quantitative analysis including defining and analysing key metrics, A/B testing and multivariate testing. Measuring what works!
- Communicating with users via surveys, helpdesk and other user research
- Upholding product consistency across multiple countries
- Helping to shape and iterate on designs for product features
- Researching competitors and industry best practice
We don't like to put people in boxes, but you're likely to be able to demonstrate much of the below:
- An excellent degree from a top university
- At least 5 years of Product Management experience
- Exceptional organizational, project management and analytical skills
- An understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience building a roadmap of features based on qualitative and quantitative user research
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Collaborative team player with persuasive communication and presentation skills
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience developing search products, technologies and platforms is strongly desirable
- Experience of building and testing email based user journeys
- Experience with any of these areas is a bonus: search, web crawling, mobile app development, data visualisation, marketplaces, job market
- Familiarity with Google platforms including Analytics, Adwords and Adsense
- Familiarity with our task management software - JIRA
- Foreign language skills (Adzuna operates in 16 countries)
- Experience working with remote teams
- Market competitive base salary
- Stock options
- 25 days holiday
- Babylon Health
- A values-based culture
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Bright, airy office with roof terrace and bar in the heart of bustling Fulham Broadway
- The chance to work with and learn from a highly motivated team of experienced internet professionals who want to make job search better
- Startup benefits like a positive attitude towards flexible working, families, cycle-to-work scheme,, regular team training sessions - plus a table tennis table and a programme of team social events
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 11 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don't have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna.co.uk was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run ‘Find a job’, one of the British government’s most used online services.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.