MEGAMAC is quickly becoming the leading company for all things Apple in the UK. We are an e-commerce business that sells consumer electronics and specialise in user centric design and the latest technology. We’re proud of what we’ve built so far and are looking for a team player who is excited to join us and who can add real value to the business.
We work from a vibrant co-working space with excellent transport links near Old Street in Central London. The office has a gym and showers, bike storage, free refreshments and a programme of social events. Typical working hours are 8:45am - 5pm.
About the Team
Our culture is informal, hard-working and supportive. Our approach is fast paced, and we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things.
Our founder, Jonathan Clarke, previously worked at a number of financial institutions in the City before deciding to carve his own path. Jonathan is a King’s College alumni, computer scientist and tech enthusiast.
Excited by all things Apple and tech-related? Looking to become part of the growth of the UK’s largest online retailer of Mac accessories? Then this position may be for you! We’re looking for a talented person to join our team, the chosen candidate will play a key role in helping us to expand our product range by adding new listings to our website.
The job is offered on a part-time basis (2 days - 4 days per week) with potential to move into a full-time position. We are paying the London living wage, which is currently £10.55/hr.
Roles & Responsbilities
- Add new products to our Shopify Stores and Amazon Channel.
- Use Photoshop to edit imagery to fit specifications
- Take ownership of website taxonomy, visual appearance and customer journey.
- Manage and update existing product listings as well as removing end of life products from the catalogue.
- Work alongside marketing to launch new product ranges and promote products.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recently graduated, masters student or final year student.
- Fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers and data
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Passionate about new ideas, with a keen interest in culture and technology
- Comfortable working at a fast pace
- Adaptable and open to a startup work environment
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of Apple and related accessories (Required)
- Prior e-commerce experience is useful, but not essential (Bonus skill)
- Prior experience with Shopify / Amazon Seller Central (Bonus skill)
- Background or interest in advertising and marketing Bonus skill)
- Amazing work space in Central London
- Access to wellness programs and networking events
- Free coffee, tea and snacks!
- 27” iMac Computer
- 28 Days Holiday (pro-rated)
- Workplace pension scheme