Head of Business Growth
Xinfu is an incredible company.
Xinfu is also an award-winning company and confidants to the world’s top CEOs across the UK, China, USA and Australia. Our mission is to make companies incredible and we do this by transforming some of the biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world.
Xinfu is the Chinese word for ‘confidant to leaders’ and if you mispronounce it in Chinese, it means happiness.
Over the last year, Xinfu has experienced exponential growth globally and we are now growing in America. We have a once in a lifetime opportunity for a highly determined, can-do, entrepreneurial, value-driving Leader and Growth Accelerator to assist with growing Xinfu across the US Market.
Xinfu is not a traditional consultancy, we are entrepreneurial value drivers that create long term super returns for companies and are now moving towards providing training and education for next-generation CEOs.
We are a non-hierarchical company and work in fellowship. You will be primarily working with the Managing Partner/Head of America and the CEO with access to our Regional Heads, the CEOs and other world-class practitioners globally.
The successful candidate must be an entrepreneur with an ability to transform opportunities into value and with enough experience in building business development campaigns and leading tier-one accounts in a consulting capacity. Our growth focus will primarily be the West Coast followed by the east coast and pan America. The candidate must have strong experience in business development and growing a new business.
The position responsibilities include:
- Developing high value and competitive business development campaigns across the USA
- Set up vertical strategies and targeting for existing Xinfu markets of Consumer Health, Aviation, Mining, Retail and explore new verticals such as Technology and Automotive and make relevant to the American Market
- Develop the US Business Development value chain and operational system
- Source the most exclusive CEO events and opportunities across the USA
- Develop the transformation agenda for each client opportunity.
- Working directly with the CEO and Managing Partner in setting up value share agreements with Tier One clients
- World class account management on high profile Fortune 500 client accounts
- Be a lead practitioner for Xinfu events across America and globally
Xinfu are looking for an entrepreneurial self-motivated individual who will relish the challenge of growing in line with the organisation and will thrive in a start-up and entrepreneurial environment.
The candidate will be joining the company at an exciting time of growth and will be involved in many high-profile projects with our clients.
We are looking for the following skills and capabilities
- Entrepreneurial and value driving mind-set
- Will have a strong network of business relationships across the USA
- Senior level consulting and coaching experience and leading executive events.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to sell and have impact
- High analytical skills and ability to frame complex problems into solutions for clients
- Start-up experience as a senior leader would also be beneficial
- Must know how to have fun and be motivated
Given the company is in a stage of growth, Xinfu are looking for a partner for the long-term, therefore we are offering an attractive remuneration with links to strategic KPIs.
If you are a natural-born leader looking to partner with an established consultancy start-up and want to make your mark globally amongst high profile CEOs and businesses, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a USA based role so you must be based there or have residency in the US.