Qatalog is the modern operating system for people and work. We're building a paradigm shift in how people think and use tools in the workplace and we would love for you to join us.
Having secured funding from top tier investors and operators in the US and Europe, we are looking to scale our team. With the product currently under development, you will be integral in helping to shape our culture and strategy.
We're an ambitious, experienced, and compassionate team with former Amazon, Mozilla, and TransferWise leadership. As the second designer at Qatalog, you’ll join a collaborative group of professionals from many different backgrounds, who’ve built and scaled large teams and products.
As the voice of the customer in our product team, you’ll own and lead the end-to-end design process of new product features and its iterations. You’ll lead User Research and UX Design projects and work closely with product managers and engineers to help us build innovative and beautiful interfaces with an engaging and delightful experience.
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process of an entirely new product.
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly, and validate product directions through research and user testing.
- Design and document patterns, templates and assets for our design system and maintain a fully-functional UI kit in Figma.
- Partner with engineers as they build and ship ideas.
What we’re looking for
- You have solid (4+ years) relevant experience designing in a product-driven company, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space.
- You have a strong understanding of the product development process, from problem definition through to detailed UX and UI design.
- You are comfortable designing and carrying out product testing using a range of user research methodologies.
- You are able to understand and follow a design system, and challenge and contribute to it when needed.
- You can take insights and complex problems and boil them down into simple, elegant, and lovely solutions.
- You love paying attention to detail and champion quality every step of the way: for every new product feature you design, you’re thinking about empty and error states, notifications, and logged out views.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days annual holidays
- Premier health insurance
- 50% gym discount
- Stunning office space in Shoreditch