Feast It is changing the global events industry for the better. We have built a curated platform connecting the best suppliers to the most exciting events, from dinner parties for 20 right up to the UK’s largest festivals. We believe that every event deserves incredible food, drink and entertainment and we are building the technology to unlock it for everyone.
We’ve built an incredible community of the nation’s finest event suppliers, from independent photographers, mixologists, and videographers, to the finest chefs and restaurants in the world such as Nobu, Bao, and Honest Burgers. And yes the job involves free food, and tickets to events…
Only three years into our journey, we’ve worked with everyone from Amazon, Nike, and London Pride, to Tom Cruise, Star Wars, and Taylor Swift and have seen nothing but rapid growth. Recently we came #17 in the Startups 100 awards, were finalists in the 2019 Natwest Entrepreneur Awards and have been named in the top 15 in Tempo’s 50 Best Places to Work. We’ve been lucky to attract funding from some of the UK’s finest investors including Tim Score (Chairman of British Land), Guy Berryman (member of Coldplay) and Richard Pennycook (Former Hut Group Chairman and Co-op CEO) who has joined us as Chair. Our team is expanding, our office keeps growing and we’ve fed millions of people at events over the last few years!
If you’re a hungry, ambitious, status-quo challenging self-starter looking to change an industry, you’ll fit right in and we want to hear from you.
About the role
Working with only the very best caterers, photographers and event staff in the UK is what sets Feast It apart from the rest of the crowd. Talented suppliers are crucial to our success, and the Supply Growth Manager role plays an important part in setting the strategy to find and onboard the perfect suppliers, keep them engaged, provide support to ensure their businesses grow and ultimately get them lots of bookings.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join the team as we scale, expand geographically, and increase our product range. Reporting to the Head of Growth and working closely with two supply executives, the team makes up one half of Feast It’s Growth department.
The role is equally strategic and hands-on, so the ideal candidate will need a swiss-army knife of skills to make it a success. Levelling up the onboarding experience, exploring new acquisition channels, suggesting product improvements, building a supplier community and managing supplier relationships are all part of the role.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join this cross-functional team where there are clear, achievable goals, a variety of exciting and impactful projects to get stuck in on and of course, some great food tastings too!
- Have experience leading an outbound sales process. You’ll call the shots on how to improve the process and decide how we sell to suppliers.
- Have experience working with product and development teams. You’ll be involved in influencing the supply-facing digital product and will champion its development.
- Have experience designing and implementing highly effective onboarding and engagement programmes.
- Have strong relationship building skills. Ensuring the relationships we have with suppliers are two-way, you consider speaking to people and understanding their views to be a personal strength and a means to succeed.
- Be an excellent critical thinker. You’ll be the champion of continuous improvement and the standard-bearer of quality within the team. The ability to be objective will help significantly.
- Have data analysis experience. You know your way around a spreadsheet and have used various analytics tools.
- Have worked in a marketplace business and understand the intricacies of the business model.
- Have a growth mindset; you'll thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity, risk and rapidly evolving environments.
- Take ownership, tackling the challenge at hand, never wondering “Is that my remit?”.
- Be highly organised and process-driven.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension contribution
- Significant discounts in a lot of London's best restaurants and bars
- Free coffee, beer, bagels and an overly stocked snack cupboard in the office
- Regular team socials and events, ranging from company dinner parties to heading to Secret Cinema
- A top of the range Macbook to work on
- Everyone from founder to intern can make change in the business. If you’ve got a good idea, we’ll make it happen.
- Dog-friendly office
- 100+ incredible lunch options in just a few minutes walk. The office is between Aldgate East and Whitechapel stations, so we’re surrounded by amazing markets, delis, bars and restaurants in Brick Lane, Spitalfields and Shoreditch
- Loads of invites and tickets to food-industry events (yes they usually do have free food)
- A plant-filled utopia of a working environment
- You’ll be part of a fun and passionate team who genuinely enjoy each other’s company and genuinely enjoy grabbing a drink post-work.
- Sunny courtyard for lunch, drinks etc.
Feast It Team Values
- Our customers care, so do we. We’re involved in the most important occasions of people’s lives. We make sure we do everything in our power to make their event perfect.
- We get shit done when we say we will. We won’t change the global events industry by talking about events and sitting on our hands. When we commit to doing something, we get it done on time.
- Always aim for excellence. Quality is key. We won’t get to where we want to go without working smart as well as hard. We take pride in our work and never deliver anything less than brilliant.
- Push ourselves to always learn and improve. We know that neither ourselves nor the way we work is perfect. We constantly critique to find ways to improve ourselves as professionals and increase our personal impact on the business.
- We are team players. No person is an island and we’ll only succeed as a team. Everyone is expected to be a team player and no one gets left behind. Notice someone struggling? Help them out and expect the same in return.
- Don’t be a dick. We like working with good people. Don’t be a dick to the planet, don’t be a dick to our customers, don’t be a dick to our suppliers and sure as hell don’t be a dick to each other.
- Party while you work. Startups are hard work - celebrate the wins, laugh and enjoy the ride. We’re building something huge, let’s have fun while we do it