Instant Impact are recruiting on behalf of the New Entrepreneurs Foundation.
The Centre for Entrepreneurs, home of the New Entrepreneurs Foundation (NEF) Fast Track are looking to find their next cohort of budding entrepreneurs to joining their one-year programme, starting September 2020.
If you’ve always dreamt of starting your own business, but didn’t think you could so early in your career, this is the opportunity is for you!
The #NEF2021 programme is open to experienced candidates and final year fresh graduates who can demonstrate their ambition to become and entrepreneur. NEF Fast Track alumni have gone on to find amazing companies such as Sideways6, RideTo, Inkpact and many more.
What will the scheme entail?
The programme encompasses 5 elements, each designed to develop participants’ skills, knowledge and connections:
- a unique and interactive learning programme that takes participants from idea to launch of a startup business;
- a challenging work placement in a partner company, learning directly from successful entrepreneurs;
- exclusive networking opportunities, through a speaker events programme that features inspirational entrepreneurs and business leaders;
- access to executive coaches who focus on developing leadership skills;
- business mentors who help to refine and develop business ideas.
You should apply if you have
- Real evidence of an entrepreneurial aptitude and big ambitions to take your skills to the next level
- Proven leadership skills
- Exceptional drive and initiative
- Strong commercial acumen and passion for business
- Outstanding self-awareness and humility
Sounds like you? Apply for the #NEF2021 - 12 month programme starting September 2020