This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up company, whilst working under the umbrella of a large established business. You will be working within a vibrant company culture, with a friendly and collaborative team where strong ethics and employee happiness is ingrained in everything we do.
Flexy was designed and built by a team of psychologists, recruitment experts, and digital architects. Disillusioned with the old-fashioned temporary employment sector, Flexy's vision is to revolutionise the casual labour market. Our service uses technology and science to connect companies with vetted, reliable, and diligent temporary workers.
We're looking for a field based On-Boarding manager to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Manage and oversee the vetting process for candidates joining the Flexy platform
- Regularly monitor staffing and skills requirements and act to fulfil these requirements
- Use platform data and work with the operations team to anticipate needs and prepare adequate plans of action
- Manage supply of Flexy workers across the UK territory
- Support and manage the national network of Flexy Checkers
- Identify new sourcing channels and manage effectively existing ones
- Develop and implement acquisition initiatives in collaboration with Marketing, Operations & Development
The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment and be knowledgeable with regard to current right-to-work legislation in the UK.
Rolling out onboarding (right-to-work and suitability checking) for workers looking to join the Flexy platform.
You'll be responsible for the recruitment, training and day-to-day management of the field onboarding team, who will be conducting on-boarding appointments at various locations across the country.
This role will be field-based so you MUST be willing to travel as part of the job and ideally have your own transport.