Hi! We’re Osper. Our mission is to teach children about money in a safe, protected environment. Or, to put it another way: we turn pocket money into financial education.
We provide a prepaid debit card for children to spend their pocket money and an app for parents which allows them to load money, control the card and monitor their child’s spending.
We have tens of thousands of happy parents and children on our platform and we’ve got BIG plans for 2020.
We pride ourselves on having an excellent company culture: a healthy mix of great work, exciting pace, supportive atmosphere and a lot of fun.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a marketing superstar to join our friendly team. Ideally you’ll have at least 5 years of experience in a marketing role and you’re looking to take the next step in your career to help us grow and make even more families happy.
We’re looking for someone smart, confident and experienced in multi-channel marketing campaigns. You’ll have a broad remit across the marketing mix and will play a very important role in helping our company grow in interesting, innovative ways.
Osper is an equal opportunity employer and we recognise the importance of diversity. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who have taken a non-traditional journey.
Here’s what you’ll be doing with us:
- Marketing planning and coordination: Helping to develop and deliver awesome marketing campaigns for Osper
- Social media management: planning and executing social campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Social media monitoring: keeping an eye on our social channels to ensure that we communicate effectively with our customers and answer questions in a timely manner
- Website management: Oversee website updates and the creation of landing pages to support marketing activities
- Preparing our newsletter: gathering content to build our regular customer newsletter
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules and competitors
- Monitoring and reporting: Work closely with our Head of Marketing to monitor marketing performance and identify areas for improvement
These are the essential skills we’re looking for:
- Marketing and branding: you should have an excellent track record of developing and delivering marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
- Project management: you should have proven experience of taking a project from concept through to delivery, on time and within budget
- Social media management: you should be able to demonstrate that you can develop and deliver campaigns on multiple social channels that engage with the target audience and encourage interaction.
- Social media monitoring: show that you can monitor and respond to our customers on social media
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in person
Experience in any of the following areas would be fantastic:
- Working with content partners (e.g. industry bloggers, media influencers) to promote our product
- Producing creative material for social media such as photo editing, creating simple images, writing compelling social posts. Some knowledge of Photoshop or similar would be fantastic.
- Creating newsletters to send out to our customers
- Writing, reviewing and adapting Adwords campaigns to effectively reach our audience whilst keeping CPA as low as possible
- Digital project management experience such as briefing developers, QA, bug tracking: you won’t be responsible for this work, but it would help if you understood the processes involved.
£35-40k depending on experience
The application process
Please send us your CV with a covering email that shows off some of your recent work and tells us why you'd be perfect for this role. Applications must be received by the 16th Feb 2020.
We’d love to speak with as many of you as possible, so if your experience is a good match we'll schedule a quick (5-10 minute) video chat at a time convenient for you. This could be before or after work if it’s easier.
We’ll then shortlist a handful of applicants who will be asked to undertake a short marketing exercise (it shouldn’t take more than an hour or two) to show us that you understand Osper and our market.
We’ll also invite successful candidates in for an informal interview at our offices in Wapping.