Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Threads is pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world.
We inspire our highly engaged community through beautiful editorial content on Instagram, WeChat and Snapchat, before engaging directly with our clients via chat-based media. At the forefront of a revolution in shopping, we're global leaders in luxury social & chat commerce, and we're changing the way the world buys fashion.
Threads is The Times Tech Track 100 company (UK fastest growing tech companies) and Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises the UK's fastest growing tech businesses.
As Data Analyst you’ll be part of a talented Data & Analytics team, comprising of data analysts, data scientists and business analysts, helping us to make a real impact on the business by facilitating smarter decisions across the whole organization in a pragmatic way.
You’ll use our social, operations and financial data to extract insights that will dramatically improve the performance of the company.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Design database queries and views
- Implement real-time Tableau dashboards
- Come up with new queries to the data to generate new insights for the business from a new perspective
- Discover insights from data that help improve the business operations
- Create data sources both to be used for Tableau dashboards and for the rest of the business to explore