Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Threads is an innovative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest and most beautiful luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses.
As Agile Delivery Manager in the Technology Team team you’ll be reporting into the CTO, This is a critical role in helping us deliver the technology vision and roadmap that should fuel the business growth. One of the most important objectives is to provide information transparency about the projects progress speed and about estimates.
We are looking for a person who understands and believes in the agile values, and loves to help the team to deliver high quality solutions for the business. You will also help to grow the team. The team uses a hybrid approach, including elements of Scrum, Kanban and Lean approaches; having a common sense and pragmatism is absolutely critical for the success in this role.
Managing tasks and priorities for all software projects, to ensure they are planned, managed, executed and delivered with clarity, and on time.
● Communication between the technology team and the internal users.
● Preparing reports on projects progress and delivery estimates.
● To effectively deliver the projects, interact with other teams in the business (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Brands etc.), and for some projects - with suppliers and partners, to make sure that external tasks do not slow down the progress.
● Preparing detailed plans for projects involving multiple teams and having many internal and external dependencies.
● Helping organise the meetings, preparing agendas, keeping track of the information and decisions from the team meetings, retrospectives, etc.
● Scrum master – facilitating sprint and backlog reviews, sprint planning, retrospectives in several teams.
● Supporting quarterly OKR process and evolving working agreements.
● Supporting the hiring process – facilitating candidate reviews and scheduling the interviews.
● Following up on the decision execution and project progress, both using software tools and communication.
● Balancing the need for uninterrupted work with the proper level of team collaboration and interaction with customers and stakeholders.
● Helping prepare presentations and documents.
● Identifying and resolving any problems that slow down the team.
● Supporting the professional development of the team members.
● Organising team events.
Whats great about being the Agile Delivery Manager at Threads?
- Wide scope of the role
- More complex solution that common for e-commerce
- Intellectual and communication challenge - while can be challenging for many people, it is a very rewarding role for the right person who enjoys precision, attention to detail and following the process in everything.