Lavanda is an award winning UK proptech start-up whose mission is to power compliant short-term and medium-term rentals for the global real estate industry.
We’ve developed a pioneering technology platform to power legitimate homestays and homesharing - enabling landlords to profit from the rapidly converging worlds of real estate, hospitality and travel. Our clients include names like JLL, Europa Capital, Aberdeen Standard Investments, and Savills amongst many others.
Having raised £6m+ to date, we’re backed by leading institutional and angel investors and are now scaling the business beyond the UK into Europe and beyond.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We now invite you to join our stellar team of entrepreneurs and help us realise our exciting vision.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for the performance and happiness of our B2B customers.
You will be focused specifically on developing and deepening relationships with property management companies who use our platform to power their businesses. Some of these clients may have had relationships with us for a long time and others will be just starting out on our platform. You will need to learn the nuances of each business, understand how Lavanda best can assist them, and then ensure that they are always getting the most out of our service and product.
You will get to know our technology stack inside out and be able to confidently explain the way our product works to our clients. You will also constantly analyse the product from a client’s perspective and give feedback to our product team on improvements we can make.
You will develop a complete understanding of how we add significant value to our clients in terms of growing their businesses, improving the efficiency of their operations, and be instrumental in helping develop consistently improving features for them.
You’re the type of person who is excited about not only growing and developing personally, but are also passionate about being instrumental in helping a fast-growing business grow faster! You’ll use your relationships to work with our existing portfolio of clients to learn about upcoming opportunities where we may be able to work together in order to grow both of our businesses.
- You have prior experience in account management at a technology company, supporting a SaaS product
- You have been involved in the property technology space or hospitality technology space or have a keen interest in it
- You love drawing conclusions from data and aren’t intimidated by having to manipulate an Excel sheet to understand what is driving a client’s revenue
- You fundamentally believe in the power of technology to disrupt the residential real estate sector and feel passionate about helping shape a product that does this
- You have been praised for your excellent communication skills and you have a warm and trustworthy attitude that endears you immediately to clients
- £Competitive salary + generous equity package (tax efficient EMI options)
- Bright, fun and energetic central London office (just next to Chancery Lane)
- Flexible working actively embraced
- Generous holiday allowance, including office shut for Christmas!
- Never start the day hungry - Free breakfast daily
- Join a highly motivated, engaged team who are working tirelessly to shape the future of the residential property industry.